Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 10-17-2017, 09:45 AM
Large Bat

Default td raptors falling under the world

Last few days killing raptors in timorous deep several have disappeared mid combat (mostly while they're fleeing low on health, even while snared and being meleed). Track tells me they're ahead / behind / left / right if I shuffle around on the spot they disappeared, but can't cast on them (line of sight message), and if I back up to shoot arrow flies out and poofs. Mostly been the one that is alone on the small beach / corner of the north island facing the south island, but that's also the one I fight most (can only keep 2 or 3 spawns down on my own anyways).
Old 10-17-2017, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

are you fighting them over the water? are you pulling them aways from their spawn?
Old 10-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Large Bat

Not over the water no. One right on the beach where it spawns. Sometimes pull the other across the water to that same spot so off it's spawn, and the 3rd is the wanderer so fight it in front of the building there. Only one poofed in water (was the wanderer) due to me forgetting to snare it, but I keep them rooted on the land when they're above 20% and just back out to heal up, and throw some dots without raptor penis in my eye. So sometimes I'M over the water, but the mobs usually aren't.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Large Bat

Just had a snared ice giant in everfrost at low health (stationary, running, and being meleed) warp vertically as well. Was in the doorway of his tower, and i found him on top of the ledge above the doorway of his tower.