Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Within my life time it's likely I'll be able to get a new colon grown from stem cells.
I can't remember the exact condition you had/have, what was it again? Sorry to ask you to repeat stuff you already mentioned I just want to better understand it.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Within my life time it's likely I'll be able to get a new colon grown from stem cells.
You can already 3d-print one ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

(The above is the colon of Larry Smarr: https://www.statnews.com/2017/03/09/...rtual-reality/)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, I hear that some people get stuck with the ileostomy bag for life. One person I spoke with said it's because she had another form of autoimmune disorder that precluded the J-Pouch surgery.

From speaking with my surgeon, I've learned that they basically have one attempt to restructure the small intestine into a new poop chute. So if you don't have a good doctor do it you're fucked.

Other than that, there are other health complications which people can have that I fortunately do not.

I also relocated to LA to get operated on by the dankest mofo in the butt surgery biz. He does it lapriscopically which just came out 2 years ago as a practice, so I don't even have big scars.

Just them internal ones, yo.

Real talk.

*walks away in slow motion with gray rain falling around him on a West Baltimore street*
All pun intended, you've been dealt a really shitty hand and I wish you god speed good sir.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:17 AM
Banned

Here is a video of me running in a LGBT marathon and staring at lesbians asses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_tRU7ePx5M
Old 10-15-2017, 08:22 PM
Banned

Bump
Old 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Banned

Working out and exercise is the healthiest hobby you can get into. Good thread.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
*walks away in slow motion with gray rain falling around him on a West Baltimore street*
Dang wish u the best
Old 10-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Banned

You guys should probably all be doing squats. you really don't need anything but a PVC pipe to start with (esp. if your a little fat). But just getting the motion down and using the exercise to increase blood flow to the areas and build up your legs/ass a bit is pretty good.

If you don't start doing this a lot by age 30ish...you start losing a lot of flexibility and balance. Not to mention you can't really do one of the best leg exercises out there. Remember that building legg

Other than that:

Push-ups - upper body

Core work (Planks are probably best) - flat stomach

Sit ups -- Abbs (don't bother without doing core work).

All pretty high reward exercises you can do in a small room.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sit ups or crunches?
Sit ups are better if you feel like you can do them and have some thick padding for your lower back.

Crunches are actually a worthwhile core exercise more so than a sit up replacement.

What I was going to say before last post but most have spaced -- building legs and Gluteus is a good way to make sure your lower back doesn't get thrown out by your 40th Birthday. Unfortunately A lot of guys skip it because women generally just look at your upper body when deciding how attractive you are.

Gay or not -- focusing on building the butt and legs up is a smart move if you want to age well.
Closed Thread