Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how i do app to savage?
You can help power level their members with that manastone you got minutes before you quit Rustle!
Old 08-23-2017, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget you can check guildstatus on anon players with /guildstatus while they are targeted.
/guildstatus name works too
Old 08-23-2017, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can help power level their members with that manastone you got minutes before you quit Rustle!
+1
Thank you.
Fuggernaught Druid 60
Aylar Lie Rogue 60
Extravadance Bard 60
Winajil Shaman 60
Raylei Mule
<Riot>
Old 08-23-2017, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaleigh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone on the server has been showing up to scout and agreeing to /random on the roll instead of a clickfest. Everyone except <Savage>. It's been a really great time for a lot of us, we all appreciate rolling and making things fair because we all know some of you pricks like to edit your ini files to insta turn in. Probably why you refuse to roll huh?

If I ever see anyone from <Savage> trying to join my group, you will be denied. If I ever see you asking me for a port or a rez, you will be denied. If I ever see you trying to buy my wares in EC, you will be denied. My guild and everyone I've talked to agree, you salty little girls are welcome to play by your own rules. Face the consequences.
<Savage> being hit with sanctions now. Doom will fall upon you now, you non-conforming troglodytes...

You guys should do what Destiny of Zek did on Zek server back in the day.

They made a list of all PKs (player killers that did not abide by player made truces that disallowed random attacks/PVP on the server) and required that to get off the list, the offending player was forced to pay a bounty of plats depending on how bad of an offender the player was to their guild.

The blacklisted PKing player was never able to join any other raid guilds, until they were removed from DoZ's PK list. It was an agreement amongst all the anti-PK guilds. This forced any PK who had any aspirations of raiding on Zek server to have to stop PKing and to pay a huge bounty to get off that list.

That's how you do sanctions against a guild or players you really dislike.

***I did not support this BS, in fact I was a PK that was told I owed 300k to DoZ, if I ever wanted to be off that list. My necro remained a PK till I quit Zek server.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a great idea! Thanks for the advise!
Old 08-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actual in game server drama is so rare these days I need more. Please keep us up to date on your campaign against the evil <Savage>
I hear llaile(savage) also beats little kids up n takes there candy
Old 08-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

scout is about all they do in game...fuckin scrubs!

How Stormwulfe saved Sezaru:Listen here: https://clyp.it/miq3u22i
Old 10-19-2017, 06:59 AM
Aviak

Savage AF. BTW the culprit is no longer in Savage, so please don't overgeneralize..our guild is full of really good people.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynakader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savage AF. BTW the culprit is no longer in Savage, so please don't overgeneralize..our guild is full of really good people.
this "culprit" as you put it is a server hero

name please so we can get him/her recruited by a guild with loyalty

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQsale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we please get a name behind this anon threat please
Name and shame.

We cannot justly belittle and humiliate <Savage> properly with no names given.

***I been waiting for some new people/guilds to attack, Blood Guard and AG have been the target of unwarranted trolling for too long now.

We need new blood.
Closed Thread