Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at all these toxic blue nerds descending. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Free yourselves of people like this.

Also when did Gore become less than a raid target? Just curious, last I checked she was still a raid matter.
Killed her with 16 in Kunark while being PvP'd...
Old 01-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think your new year's resolution should be to lighten up, an injection of fun once a day/every day should cure you. Try something new this year <3
Says the guy who has half the posts in a 630 page thread nut hugging bda because they touched your special area without permission.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Kobold

You do know red is just bullshit, always monks in ST gear de lvld to beat the shit out of you, what fun is that if u cant play the game to be able to PVP ?
Old 01-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

FULLLLLLLY ST geared LUL
Old 01-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy who has half the posts in a 630 page thread nut hugging bda because they touched your special area without permission.
You know why they didn't roll on red? They didn't want to get run off a second server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice safe instanced EQ with guaranteed pixels, it's perfect for the below par guild who can't cut the mustard on a competitive server - glad they're having fun.

...and I'm not denying red server is difficult. Everyone is so used to twinking alts to the teeth, imagine starting from scratch completely? It's not for everyone but the challenge is fun.

Some of the replies people are putting here are interesting, as if they tried red and saw fully ST geared deleveled monks coming to YOUR leveling zone to kill YOU. Put the pipe down you guys lol
Old 01-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Kobold

I got on red to have a change and took a character to like 24 or 25. Never had anyone kill/grief me. In fact, often had help from people moving through zones. In fact, I think my guy still has clarity and other buffs on him and is parked in South Karana from the last time I was on there. Don't know what all the horror stories are about, but it is definitely a very empty place...
Old 01-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Firstly, there's no firm announcement on a new server so you're left with 2 choices...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you picked RED, you could be in for an exciting time of pixel gains in a warm and welcoming community. It'll also make you harder/better/faster/stronger at EverQuest.

If you picked BLUE, well... see you in RNF real soon complaining about overpopulation (which is all the raid scene is really an argument about, and its not going away).

Who'll be the first guild in 2017 to jump? Think about it, no more waiting in line and ring rolls...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Think about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a better idea. Join P2002. AA levels, more pop than red, fun raiding, great / non-toxic community with friendly GMs who are always online and actually actively participate in making the server great in any way they can.
Old 01-02-2017, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a better idea. Join P2002. AA levels, more pop than red, fun raiding, great / non-toxic community with friendly GMs who are always online and actually actively participate in making the server great in any way they can.
You can't compare populations with a server that promotes boxing.

If I was rolling on one of those servers I'd go Tak Project. Also you can't say non-toxic with a still salty grocer over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You can't compare populations with a server that promotes boxing.

If I was rolling on one of those servers I'd go Tak Project. Also you can't say non-toxic with a still salty grocer over there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao. I swear I can't make a single post without someone mentioning GG. I know you were all supposed to be his prom date and he stood you up, but I think it's time to move on. BTW, GG hasn't done anything to me personally. In fact, I saw him in the game the other day. The guy just randomly ran by me in Oasis, said hi, then buffed me and left. Hmmm sounds no different from any other nice player that i've met on P2002. Also, I dont have problems finding groups on that server. I also don't have problems finding camps that I want because its not overflowing with population like P99, especially at the higher levels. The titanium client switch is great.

I hate to say it, but P2002 is pretty much like P99, but in PoP era with a better sized population. There's non-toxic raiding, lots of helpful people with global ooc. OOC is pretty much dedicated to people helping each other figure stuff out and attempts to improve the game. And, active GMs who make themselves available and present all day/night long if you need assistance.

To anyone who's reading, try it out. You'll enjoy it.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

P.S. I don't want to get into another GG bashing discussion. This is a legit post about the P02 server. I don't like confrontation or drama, so if you do desire continue to bash GG it just stands to show the community who is actually more toxic.
Closed Thread