Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 04:36 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malory Archer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey guys its great that you're catching up but this thread is about how my incredible skill and game knowledge is indistinguishable from hacking

yeah indeed, ure so good ur hacking exploits are not even noticeable bro. U act like an 80IQ guy who got busted. Ure not good.

in case some of u think im some bluebie noob who now nothing about pvp. Ive been the best pvp shaman on this box, right before velious with a record of like 54 12 in oot when it was packed with everyones farming alt, mine got more skills, half of this servers knows it. As i said i dont mind defeat, but Malory is clearly using ShowEQ or he compiled himself some shit that do the same.

enjoy playing with malory, hes so skilled.
Old 04-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malory Archer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey guys its great that you're catching up but this thread is about how my incredible skill and game knowledge is indistinguishable from hacking
wheres the yt
Old 04-29-2018, 06:27 AM
Large Bat

test
Old 04-29-2018, 06:31 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
its fun u take it this way, good to know urself as a sad cheater. just in case some ppl think im some bluebie noob, i went like 54 12 in oot pre-velious when everyone got they 55ish farming alts there ( and btw when 75% of the box thought that shamans werent good in pvp ) my shaman just got the skills other didnt, half of the server has been engaged with me in pvp and they know how i perform, i may not be the best, but im one of the best on this box and i know that.

Now, a rogue ( and i wont talk about the gear gap, i run gatorscale sleeves, iksar scaled gloves and the like so u know. ) who fails half his jousts, who dont even use a pumice in opendoors vs a shaman, nor a poison, whos skill is clearly lacking is able to chase down another player from zone to zone into his bindpoint and out to anywhere he ran even without having sight of him. Im not sure how u can claim u did what u did saying u knew my bind point, wich u didnt and it wouldnt matter, or saying u saw me running from grobb when u zoned 10 seconds before, or less. thing is u did it that way cos u knew if i had time to get rdy, fight was on my side. u know what u do, and i tell u thats the reason im a much stronger individual and much better than u at this game, we will meet again i hope, not on this box tho.

take care
Last edited by rockntroll; 04-29-2018 at 06:43 AM..
Old 04-29-2018, 06:58 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do not quit

load Fraps and get them banned

worked wonders with flak

he afraid to cheat now when I'm in zone and dies to me like an insect. like he should

sad sad man

if u want a great strategy to catch cheaters pm me. I got a good 1 for ya
i was going to ignore, but i will answer this. Resistance to a one guild server focusing on pixels is the only logic way for someone willing to pvp on a pvp eq classic server. you are not doing any good to the game u love, u are doing the same shit nizzar, colgate or any weak leader would do, u are a cancer for this server. perhaps u should be leading a guild on blue? best regards
Old 04-29-2018, 09:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooblord900 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is...
Hell yeah!

Red is...
Old 04-29-2018, 09:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn that's a tune smack down right there.

this dude gets it.
Most people who have that hate Tune got gear while raiding with Tune.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:39 AM
Aviak

Tune gave me free pixels while I watched tv and chatted in tells on a level 55. seemed nice to me.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune_rustler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks
You're welcome.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:52 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people who have that hate Tune got gear while raiding with Tune.
yeah, i did raid back in 99 and 2001. on this box i think i killed king tranix once in solb tanking with dragonbait, an iksar warrior i had, for hokuten when jibekn started that obvious arzael feeder guild, i left right before he took the rest of the core into azrael, yes i got a rl friend who went with them so i know things.

nice try tho
Closed Thread