Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-22-2023, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost as retarded as OP. Almost.

I got a lot of years on me. This game is hard on the joints and basic neurofunctioing. TBH, I'm like Apollo in the fan remake of the episode with the midget.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright sure, scryer is a joke to most, but remember He is a new player. Everyone replying is guilty for keeping this nonsense going. Want help killing Scyer? I will help you get what you need from the camp, but nobody can erase your lost time that’s been wasted so far.

OP posted in RnF tho. Actions have consequences.

Having said that, are we at the sympathy part of this thread? That's already happened tho.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]We can do it some more.

Who controls the forum mule these days? Give the OP a fungi to show it's all in good fun.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:51 AM
Kobold

Right, I acknowledged he was wasting his own time in my post. I'm not actually in support of this guy or the mass of pitchforks. I'm simply trying to resolve the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baelothx/OP is trash and needs to be taken out.
There is a lot of trash on this server more pressing than some new player upset over a perceived KS.
Old 04-24-2023, 08:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See if this works.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps'"
Old 04-24-2023, 11:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just one guy, who was then mercilessly mocked for 30 pages.
neither of you is any better for mocking him when you are actively involved a dumb thread off a 20+ year old game, the joke is on you sir
Old 04-26-2023, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Attica

Attica[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2023, 04:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neither of you is any better for mocking him when you are actively involved a dumb thread off a 20+ year old game, the joke is on you sir
Rather do that than white knight for someone clearly too stupid to survive on their own on the forum of a 24 year old game.
Old 04-29-2023, 02:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, I acknowledged he was wasting his own time in my post. I'm not actually in support of this guy or the mass of pitchforks. I'm simply trying to resolve the situation.

No he didn't violate camp rules but borderline did since he was attempting being nice to someone who was delicately splitting spawn. There was no argument about CC so there's that too.

There is a lot of trash on this server more pressing than some new player upset over a perceived KS.
Old 04-30-2023, 07:07 PM
Kobold

u/QuoteHorror
Old 05-04-2023, 02:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

This is a really long thread about something pretty obvious or is that the joke.