Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2018, 01:57 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wheres the violence?
In his mind, cauze he is pretty violent and angry internally and expects people to do to him what he wants to do to them. Weird huh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2018, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry the toys make you uncomfortable.
They don't make me uncomfortable, I'm just messing with you
Old 06-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wheres the violence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOhC5ituSY
Old 06-26-2018, 02:15 PM
Banned

clicked, closed. nonphysical bullying is not violence, snowflakes.
Old 06-26-2018, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
"Okay, I'd take issue with the sign too, it screams religious wackjob, but throwing a hissyfit and mentally breaking down like a 5 year old that needs his first ass-whooping is NOT how you counter it."
I think most people would agree.

Also, god damn it with these people? Really.

I've seen some dumb shit from wacko conservatives too, like going to the Pulse Memorial Anniversary and protesting homosexuality among the survivors. Not a fuckin peeep from Trump about protecting us gays from Muslims during pride month or even anything about Pulse from Rick Scott... btw... Thank god the COPS were there to chill that shit out. (not suppress freedumb speech). By the way no liberal progressives were violent and dumb during that incident. Most of the time people are passive, or protest peacefully. It's ALSO Trump who's made the wackos come out and lose their marbles, not just Maxine waters.

Some people deserve a genuine smack down. But 99% of the time we should ignore this dumb overrated shit.

Way to cherry pick some of the worst examples humanity has to offer. I suppose you want me to post a picture of that girl getting run down in Charlotteville?

Or a link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiscon...emple_shooting

People get killed by conservative wackos all the time, not at protests, just going about their normie lives. Yet, we deal with it, and don't blame everyone.

Trump has really fucking lowered the bar though for both parties.

On August 5, 2012, a mass shooting took place at the gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, where 40-year-old Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and wounded four others.[3][4] Page committed suicide by shooting himself in the head after he was shot in the hip by a responding police officer.

Page was an American white supremacist and Army veteran from Cudahy, Wisconsin. Apart from the shooter, all of the dead were members of the Sikh faith. The incident drew responses from President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Dignitaries attended candlelight vigils in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and India.[3][5][6] First Lady Michelle Obama visited the temple on August 23, 2012.[7]

And don't whine false flag, if you whine false flag, I whine false flag, you do realize that all throughout the 50's, 60's, and 70's people were paid to instigate racial violence, from both sides during the civil rights movement? Same thing here. There are conservative provocateurs posing as liberals in masks.

False flag or not QQing about it and using it as an excuse to attack the other side is bullshit.
Last edited by Irulan; 06-26-2018 at 02:31 PM..
Old 06-26-2018, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
clicked, closed. nonphysical bullying is not violence, snowflakes.
lol yeah hitting someone in the side of the head with rocks and bike locks until they bleed is simply "nonphysical bullying".
Old 06-26-2018, 02:19 PM
Banned

Is that the big bad authoritarian left you guys are worried about? Seems kind of like an out of shape 18 year old spaz to me. Mark could clearly kick his ass and he's like 105.
Old 06-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Banned

Praise 4chan for catching Eric Clanton btw
Old 06-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol yeah hitting someone in the side of the head with rocks and bike locks until they bleed is simply "nonphysical bullying".
that is correct but not what black gov't lady said to do. its more like peer pressure. let's talk about current news ok buddy?

e: i dont feel like fixing the phrasing
Old 06-26-2018, 02:24 PM
Banned

Now this is just a theory.

Maybe holding signs and screaming shit at people on the street isn't as empowering to the public as the media tells us it is. Maybe its not that important or effective.

MAYBE the boomers didn't really do shit.
Closed Thread