Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb Given the toxicity of the raid scene, there's one important decision to make in 2017

Firstly, there's no firm announcement on a new server so you're left with 2 choices...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you picked RED, you could be in for an exciting time of pixel gains in a warm and welcoming community. It'll also make you harder/better/faster/stronger at EverQuest.

If you picked BLUE, well... see you in RNF real soon complaining about overpopulation (which is all the raid scene is really an argument about, and its not going away).

Who'll be the first guild in 2017 to jump? Think about it, no more waiting in line and ring rolls...

Think about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2016, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

Can we ban you again please? The forums are much better off without braindead morons spamming how awesome Red is every 3 seconds.

Red is trash. The player base is toxic. The entire server needs to be deleted because it's not worth maintaining. Just stop.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Not going to be baited, this is just a thought for people who want to enjoy P99 in a better end game environment. Give it some thought <3
Old 12-31-2016, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Red is terrible. Cant even kill Zlandicar on there lol
Old 12-31-2016, 10:17 PM
Skeleton

I'm on red...I refuse to play blue it's over crowded never touched it..but you are right..they are noobs here..they can't even kill Tunare...all they do is jerk off and gank new players to keep the red server their own little elitist community of pricks who talk shit and try to keep the population down. They have no skill...more of the blue need to switch over and teach them a lesson..they aren't hard to pvp they don't know how to actually play the game. You'll easily take over if you do.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firstly, there's no firm announcement on a new server so you're left with 2 choices...

If you picked RED, you could be in for an exciting time of pixel gains in a warm and welcoming community. It'll also make you harder/better/faster/stronger at EverQuest.

If you picked BLUE, well... see you in RNF real soon complaining about overpopulation (which is all the raid scene is really an argument about, and its not going away).

Who'll be the first guild in 2017 to jump? Think about it, no more waiting in line and ring rolls...

Think about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we went red we'd end up playing with you and that's a fate worse than death. Reds the containment server, please stop leaking.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone who's ever grouped with me has enjoyed the experience. Also I've never had negative eBay feedback in my life.
Old 12-31-2016, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Yes I've raided, its sad seeing the state of it in 2017, and sadder still that theres a good alternative out there that isnt regularly considered. I think red needs more love and it'll be a better place for everyone.

Raiding can be fun under the right circumstances [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have you ever even raided in EQ at all swish? why do you care?

anyone who knows how to enjoy EQ long ago realized the fun is NOT in the raiding
He doesn't currently that's for sure. Any time you ask him for any proof, he isn't able to produce any. He is very much out of touch with anything that is going on. You can tell that all of his experiences and references are from years ago. Just full of shit trying to remain relevant.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Fire Giant

Didn't read - ah fuk who cares