Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2018, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

I saw some exceptions.. but for real few few few and far between. I think the red ones look 10000x better but still my assessment is that it’s a silly thing to wear.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:25 AM
Banned

Exclamation drugs

piling on trans women early in their transition is dum. organized thinkers who work hard make gains. nexii DEF has raw materials at least. I think she's cute as of last update, which I think was most of her medical transition ago now. She's going to be pretty.

40% suicide rate. but bullying sisters about appearance is a haha funny meme -- the television says women are catty! you, katrik, & tomato on a team. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] southern east coast normatives without much material success between yas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and your whole supposed deal about her is this lobotomized sex negative reactionary i-just-want-to-fit-in-with-lowermiddleclass-boys stuff. which most of it targets me, too. It's redneck shit, juvenalia. but i don't think you really believe it.

really u think she's a soft target because shes quiet and a furry, and you feel like bullying someone small. except she's not. she's a snow leopard princess, a huntress who can hit a hawk in flight at 100 yards, and she spares even you. so screw your little head on straight and start looking right. You are embarrassing yourself. And throwing away human connections is tarded. Don't you have regrets pertaining to that behavior already?

Are you off your meds? What's your dosing like now?

regardless of you're answer I won't be bratted into mommying you on this topic anymore.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:30 AM
Banned

I find it hard to climax to this
Old 10-31-2018, 10:50 AM
Banned

? I love all you guys. I just have a funny way of showing it sometimes. Nex is just fun to poke fun of because of the furry stuff haha. Harmless fun to me. I guess if I’ve genuinely hurt someone they can PM me. Sorry if I have friends. Much love.
Old 10-31-2018, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
piling on trans women early in their transition is dum. organized thinkers who work hard make gains. nexii DEF has raw materials at least. I think she's cute as of last update, which I think was most of her medical transition ago now. She's going to be pretty.

40% suicide rate. but bullying sisters about appearance is a haha funny meme -- the television says women are catty! you, katrik, & tomato on a team. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] southern east coast normatives without much material success between yas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and your whole supposed deal about her is this lobotomized sex negative reactionary i-just-want-to-fit-in-with-lowermiddleclass-boys stuff. which most of it targets me, too. It's redneck shit, juvenalia. but i don't think you really believe it.

really u think she's a soft target because shes quiet and a furry, and you feel like bullying someone small. except she's not. she's a snow leopard princess, a huntress who can hit a hawk in flight at 100 yards, and she spares even you. so screw your little head on straight and start looking right. You are embarrassing yourself. And throwing away human connections is tarded. Don't you have regrets pertaining to that behavior already?

Are you off your meds? What's your dosing like now?

regardless of you're answer I won't be bratted into mommying you on this topic anymore.
With all due respect don’t assume you understand my motivations for doing things and if you try to at least get it right. I’m pretty transparent. I don’t like her and I would like for it to be ok for me to abuse whoever I want in RnF without it be politicized because she’s a protected class now.
Old 10-31-2018, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Which I happen to be a member of, too, so please...
Old 10-31-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

im just drugposting in between big moves. yall dont have to be mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

why dont u like her tho? and are u done abusing her outside of RNF as of now, then? ^^
Old 10-31-2018, 11:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im just drugposting in between big moves. yall dont have to be mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

why dont u like her tho? and are u done abusing her outside of RNF as of now, then? ^^
I want to snort drugs out of your butthole
Old 10-31-2018, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to snort drugs out of your butthole
woah
Old 10-31-2018, 02:56 PM
Banned

this thread goes to 11
Closed Thread