Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 09:24 PM
Aviak

Whats this QQ shit? some new thing that cool people do now?
Old 04-25-2020, 09:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green server about to explode in numbers. All part of the plan.
Didn’t even think about this, I bet peak population on green is up 25-30% this weekend and next!
Old 04-25-2020, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m literally having tea and cake as I read this pondering what to have for brunch. Barefoot of course.
LARPer

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-26-2020, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you in here picking fights?

Did I miss where you're the one winning coth races or FTEs for Riot?

Where does responding to batphones fall into "getting good"?
You got one FTE in Riot? You got smoked by Ougak racing for Ikatiar. The FTE Legend is just a story the kids in Aftermath told each other to make them feel better they were inferior to Awakened and now Riot.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who do you think I am?
No one knows. No one cares. No one will ever know. Just Riot zergling #433
Old 04-26-2020, 01:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.
Vulak was killed by 25 when people weren't geared.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird flex considering you cried in our voicechat and ragequit the game for 1.5 months because server first Vulak dagger went to a better rogue.
Ouch. Dannyl with the finishing blow
Old 04-26-2020, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch. Dannyl with the finishing blow
I haven’t met you before but everyone tells me you’re an asshole
Old 04-26-2020, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got one FTE in Riot? You got smoked by Ougak racing for Ikatiar. The FTE Legend is just a story the kids in Aftermath told each other to make them feel better they were inferior to Awakened and now Riot.
Awakened was a trash guild. The only guilds I would say were better than AM pound for pound were Rampage and glory day TMO. Awakened was literally taken with some of Rampages shit players sprinkled in. And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.

Grats on swooping up all those trash guilds that waited 10 years to kill some mobs after literally zero people care.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on swooping up all those trash guilds that waited 10 years to kill some mobs after literally zero people care.
It's clear you still do.
Closed Thread