Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2018, 11:38 AM
Kobold

Default Questions regarding Druid epic!

Hey lads!

I've been on a bit of a break from P99, and getting that itch to come back for some adventures.

After raiding a bit and experiencing some endgame raiding on my Shaman, and seeing how desperate my Child's Tear situation is with the competition for those damn Golems I was a little disheartened with my chances of ever getting my Shaman Epic. Then I saw them getting MQ'd for hefty prices and It just kind of rubbed me the wrong way.

I've played this damn game for nearly 18 years and I still have never had an epic!

I was considering dusting off my old mate druid Pikn, and having a go at the Druid epic - but the wiki checklist looks a bit long and confusing (but also full of adventure). Is the epic difficult for casual play? I could definitely get a small raid force for the smaller static targets, and am happy to run around foraging up stuff. To my Druid brothers that have completed the epic - what were the major bottlenecks apart from VS?

I guess another question I had on my mind - are golems still socked 24/7?

Cheers guys!