Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 08:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

ugh. Game of Thrones is going to end, and a new GoT series is going to start before we get the next book.

fuck my whole life

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-10-2018, 05:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ugh. Game of Thrones is going to end, and a new GoT series is going to start before we get the next book.

fuck my whole life
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?????

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

fuck my whole life
I'd say there's a good chance we won't get the 6th book

What's the new show about?
Old 06-17-2018, 01:36 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say there's a good chance we won't get the 6th book
What's the new show about?
Oh, I think we'll get 6. but if we get 7 it will be because Brandon Sanderson wrote it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

regarding the new show, they ordered a pilot, so it won't be a thing unless that gets approved/picked up, but it's set to take place during the Age of Heros. I have super mixed feelings about it, and it could end up being good or really really awful.

I really wish they would have done "The Rogue Prince" & "The Princess and The Queen" as a series.

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 06-19-2018, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh, I think we'll get 6. but if we get 7 it will be because Brandon Sanderson wrote it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

regarding the new show, they ordered a pilot, so it won't be a thing unless that gets approved/picked up, but it's set to take place during the Age of Heros. I have super mixed feelings about it, and it could end up being good or really really awful.

I really wish they would have done "The Rogue Prince" & "The Princess and The Queen" as a series.
I don't think he's gonna finish 6. I hope it's a priority to him but who knows.

The Age of Heroes could be good but yeah, there was better material. I guess we'll see
Old 06-20-2018, 03:29 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think he's gonna finish 6. I hope it's a priority to him but who knows.
The Age of Heroes could be good but yeah, there was better material. I guess we'll see
what pisses me off is that almost half of Book 6 was done 7 years ago. his editor forced him to remove multiple hundreds of pages from book 5 because it was just too fucking big. so he pulled a bunch of chapters to save for Book 6. He essentially only had to write half a book to finish book 6, unless he scrapped all that shit and decided to go in a completely different direction.

Part of me really is starting to buy into the whole "he's waiting for the show to end" tin foil.

The age of heros thing bothers me because there's really no source material, and a lot of it is legend. part of me does not want that show because it will ruin the mythology behind Lan the Clever, Brandon the Builder, Garth Greenhand, etc if we find out they actually didn't do all the things accredited to them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread