Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 11:44 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My level 60 priest and level 50 warrior on Classic WoW are having so much more fun than you losers right now. Riot is an incel community consisting of 4-5 dead guilds mad at the world, lmao. Dont forget daddy Detoxx ripped your guilds a new asshole 5 times over, so don't get all cocky now, you aren't impressing anyone. I hope Green server doesnt spoil your blue fun.
Dannyls got a point. This is very true
Like i said sorry the server didnt get any loot until now #plebs
Old 10-23-2019, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Imagine being a 40 year old obese diabetic video game addict and being legitimately glad emotionally that your digitized elf has the most mystical dragon enchantments
Old 10-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being a 40 year old obese diabetic video game addict and being legitimately glad emotionally that your digitized elf has the most mystical dragon enchantments
Isn't too hard to imagine.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:03 PM
Orc

Only took the entire server forming a guild and wow classic coming out to beat Aftermath.
The majority of people that kept Aftermath going dont give a fuck anymore and are playing wow classic now. It brings me joy knowing the guilds of riot never had true prosperity until now. Green comes out in 2 days. its so funny reading some of these riot comments. bunch of cry babies that never got to raid until now. I see riot merging with ag soon as well. So go ahead and circle jerk to your pixels you've never had until now.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:05 PM
Orc

Nobodies impressed its actually kinda sad
Old 10-23-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphexx2886 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only took the entire server forming a guild and wow classic coming out to beat Aftermath.
The majority of people that kept Aftermath going dont give a fuck anymore and are playing wow classic now. It brings me joy knowing the guilds of riot never had true prosperity until now. Green comes out in 2 days. its so funny reading some of these riot comments. bunch of cry babies that never got to raid until now. I see riot merging with ag soon as well. So go ahead and circle jerk to your pixels you've never had until now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphexx2886 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobodies impressed its actually kinda sad
Haha. Look at how angry he is.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:08 PM
Orc

Im not angry at all lol. i just think its funny
Old 10-23-2019, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You are angry. There's nothing funny about grown men wasting their lives on a 20yo chat room, but -dammit- if you're going to waste your life on this it might as well be wasted on being the best at this waste of life. Riot took that from you and I'm sorry for your win.
Old 10-23-2019, 12:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are angry. There's nothing funny about grown men wasting their lives on a 20yo chat room, but -dammit- if you're going to waste your life on this it might as well be wasted on being the best at this waste of life. Riot took that from you and I'm sorry for your win.
I love how you think you know what im feeling. Im not angry at all honestly i dont give a fuck. im just throwing out the facts. poor Cecily you're prolly the biggest forum loser here .you've always talked a big game but everyone knows you suck. like i said most of am doesnt give a fuck anymore. were doing other things now. you really think i sit here and think about riot. I bet monrezz does
Closed Thread