Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a thread about p2002 still on the first page of this forum.

Why make another one?

H
first is advertizing it, this one is verifying that it's worth trying, elaborating a bit on how easy it is to get started, and how boxing doesnt mean 1 man raids autofiring.

also all the resource links for getting started were spread through that last post so i consolidated them.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Is this for real
Old 05-26-2015, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this for real
Its for real bro. get your tights and tunic and get online. if you need more info, or if youre having trouble with setup, send me a PM
Old 05-26-2015, 12:30 PM
Banned

also unsure why haynar is so worried about 2 posts in off-topic about this server. there are like 12 about ragefire but he has no beef with those.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
wahhh it allows boxing
Pretty much that: without boxing this server sounds almost like my perfect server ("almost" because my perfect server would be based on the P99 codebase for the first three expansion, but obviously that will never happen).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:46 PM
Banned

the boxing rule might change once the population gets higher, who knows. and you dont have to box if you dont want to. if theres a full party with 2 people 3 boxing, you can rest assured that someone will be more than willing to drop a box to include you.

Its so classic right now though that i actually felt spoiled by p99's not classic 'classic' mechanics
Old 05-26-2015, 12:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also unsure why haynar is so worried about 2 posts in off-topic about this server. there are like 12 about ragefire but he has no beef with those.
I can see your point and his man. This *is* p99's boards and they're being nice enough to allow to advertise another server on here. I don't want people to think we're shit stirrer's on p2002, just some dudes looking to enjoy (eventual) PoP-era EQ.

If a mod wanted to consolidate the threads I'd understand the reasoning, but like I said I also see why you made this one. Just my 2cp
Old 05-26-2015, 01:09 PM
Banned

yeah, not trying to put a stick about, just trying to make it easier and more consolidated for anyone who might be interested in trying it out.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:15 PM
Banned

check it out!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of moderators floating about anyway to fix it if its a problem.
Closed Thread