Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly don't get your breasts worked on... if you want to get some work done to make them more 'feminine' (if you feel they need it) go for it, but don't make them any bigger. B-cup is fine, and from your pics you really dont look like you need any work done. Seriously. They are fine.

You'll never feel like your breasts are the way you want them to be. My girlfriend is a large C/small D and for a long time she felt like she needed surgery. I finally talked her out of it. She gets hit on *constantly* and all of her guy friends want to sleep with her and she's still not happy with her appearance. Lots of women feel this way. Just try to remember, ' a flower never sees its own beauty'.

I really do hope you are able to get your op eventually. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to want to be a woman but be missing the essential bits. I'm glad you are able to find guys who don't have a problem with it. i know that me, personally, I wouldn't be able to do it, but its good to know there are guys out there who enjoy your personality/looks enough to see past that and want to be with you.

You're on a long road, but I'm sure from seeing your posts its the one you want to be on. Props to you for knowing what you want and going for it. I hope you're on day able to fully realize your desires and be happy with yourself. You're already becoming a gorgeous young woman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 01-29-2013, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

are you a power bottom

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 01-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Banned

No, its not illegal.

Alot of tgals get their hormones illegally, but I did everything "by the book." There is a long process to get started with the hormones. First you have to have a minimum of 3 months of therapy to make sure you are right in the head and that's what you really want to do. The shrink then writes you a letter of recommendation to begin hormone replacement therapy. Then you have to find an endocrinologist that knows what she's doing that wont kill you. There are a handful of them that specialize in just this, but not many.

Hormones did alot for me. My skin immediately got softer, breasts growing, body hair reduction, body scent changed, voice did change some.. and of course moody as fuck til you get used to it.. hahaha!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Orc

I'm twelve years old and what is this
Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

@katrik That's cool as fuck. I got a couple trans friends that I met via pride when I went.
Hope all goes well with your stuff.
Also. You're p hawt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd hit it.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Thanks for answering my questions! This might need to become its own thread.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Banned

Thank you dear!!!! And thank you everyone for the compliments..! For a long time I struggled with depression and self loathing.. I am now the happiest ive ever been! I LOVE the way I look and I cant stop taking pictures of myself.. seriously very happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly don't get your breasts worked on... if you want to get some work done to make them more 'feminine' (if you feel they need it) go for it, but don't make them any bigger. B-cup is fine, and from your pics you really dont look like you need any work done. Seriously. They are fine.

You'll never feel like your breasts are the way you want them to be. My girlfriend is a large C/small D and for a long time she felt like she needed surgery. I finally talked her out of it. She gets hit on *constantly* and all of her guy friends want to sleep with her and she's still not happy with her appearance. Lots of women feel this way. Just try to remember, ' a flower never sees its own beauty'.

I really do hope you are able to get your op eventually. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to want to be a woman but be missing the essential bits. I'm glad you are able to find guys who don't have a problem with it. i know that me, personally, I wouldn't be able to do it, but its good to know there are guys out there who enjoy your personality/looks enough to see past that and want to be with you.

You're on a long road, but I'm sure from seeing your posts its the one you want to be on. Props to you for knowing what you want and going for it. I hope you're on day able to fully realize your desires and be happy with yourself. You're already becoming a gorgeous young woman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for answering my questions! This might need to become its own thread.
You're welcome..! Again im a very open person about what I am and the general public needs to be educated about trans people and about the hardships we go through.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

welcome hun. good luck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would *absolutely* hit on you if that was something I was into/ok with (sexually, that is. Obviously I'm ok with it from a social standpoint)

oh, btw, I was serious about the red hair thing. You looked so fine as a 'natural' looking redhead.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 01-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Kobold

I have to say, I am impressed. Not only with Katrik (I salute you!), but with the (and I can't believe I am saying it) maturity that's being shown in this thread. Nicely done, p99.
Closed Thread