Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't aware tiggles was speaking for FE now (you can't make a comment on what we will or won't race for, pretty sure a thread was started about TMO running over a full circle draco raid and we said we had no problem giving them a shot at it uncontested). I'm not either stating that upfront. My opinion is though that FE has just started getting a lot of these targets and does have a lot of new members to gear. If this was tmo/ib I could see this happening as they really don't need the gear for their "core" players, but FE still does have a legitimate need for the mobs hence going after them.

I think there are some mobs that are lesser priorities that could be left up every now and then but the argument that some people want to see the content but don't want to put in the time seems weak to me. Last I checked everquest was all about time invested versus the rewarded outcome. Was on classic and is here.

There are targets that are available as some people have pointed out and no one is attempting them or contesting them it seems. I think this kind of suggestions would get more backing if any of the guilds who wanted the mob were showing more initiative to do the stuff on their own. Again just my opinion.
Left Divinity 3 weeks ago. Now spokesperson for FE.

Time invested vs reward would be a great argument if it wasn't a total load of bs. Its easy to give up tracking and bat phoning mobs for a week. BDA did it. Its just a matter of how much your guild really cares about everyone else, and not just themselves. FE has shown that in the past, and im sure TMO has maybe once or twice. But yalls E-peen competition effects the server as a whole when we are just trying to have fun. Stomping the less aggressive guild for pixels is just selfish.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Left Divinity 3 weeks ago. Now spokesperson for FE.

Time invested vs reward would be a great argument if it wasn't a total load of bs. Its easy to give up tracking and bat phoning mobs for a week. BDA did it. Its just a matter of how much your guild really cares about everyone else, and not just themselves. FE has shown that in the past, and im sure TMO has maybe once or twice. But yalls E-peen competition effects the server as a whole when we are just trying to have fun. Stomping the less aggressive guild for pixels is just selfish.
pretty sure i said specifically i was speaking for myself, and I had the same sentiment when I was in divinity. Also left divinity 6 weeks ago, thanks pal!
Old 03-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

High end raiding on here is just a total "Cluster F..k". Lets not sugar coat it. If you want to be the top turd guild on here you have to be a turd. Plain and simple. Ain't going to change. Might end up a different guild down the road but will be the same old crap.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

I've always been in favor of sharing peacefully and letting other guilds have a shot sometimes.

If it was my call and I could give a smaller guild a shot before we engaged without having it hand the kill to TMO I'd do it for most* mobs. Some of the rarer and more desperately needed drops are going to mess this up a little. As Tiggles said, not so keen on handing off CT/Trak and I'd maybe add VS/Inny to that list.

Pretty sure an agreement to leave Gore open could be worked out, and my apologies if that sounds like just the bottom of the muffin. Nobody that kills Gore on a regular basis really enjoys/appreciates it anyways!

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

I just laugh when people talk about time -> pixels. It's supposed to be a game that is fun, not a joyless acquisition of bits on rogean's server.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 03-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

FE is open to rotations.

simple as that.

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 03-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

There are targets that are available as some people have pointed out and no one is attempting them or contesting them it seems. I think this kind of suggestions would get more backing if any of the guilds who wanted the mob were showing more initiative to do the stuff on their own. is right on the money

it's the reason we (the 4) made FE since bda was not the type of guild that we had to be to get targets
FE is open to any rotation if somone wanted to come up with something that was fair for big guilds and small guilds.

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 03-17-2013, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are targets that are available as some people have pointed out and no one is attempting them or contesting them it seems ...
What targets?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-17-2013, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What targets?
Ambassador DVinn
Old 03-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

If you want a rotation, I think the simplest thing is exactly what Daimadoshi said: the big guilds take 1 week off out of N (probably something in the 6-10 range) and let the smaller guilds try and work something out and see what happens.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread