Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, so I've always wondered... How do you carry 100k+ plat anyway.... I've had like maybe 10k and it was a bitch to walk to the bank...
Level 5 bard has selo's, which allows you to move while otherwise over encumbered. Or sow pots/jboots on any other class

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-14-2020, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah people don't keep 100k in the bank, they keep in on a mule in the tunnel. Many don't even bother with the bard part they just accept the fact that they can't move.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:58 PM
Banned

"Can you kill it or not?" has got to be the most relevant question when it comes to best soloer though. I agree different classes are better or worse at soloing in different circumstances, but are there any mobs that enchanters *can* solo that a torp shaman can't? Charm is kind of cheap too because it's not really soloing, it's just having access to a really powerful merc. Shaman pets are pathetically weak and zero fights pivot on a shaman pet being present or not.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:02 PM
Banned

strongest dots and can slow stuff and solo summonable mobs

torpor is amazing, theres nothing in the game better so keep your spell , its the best heal ratio there is
Old 07-14-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 5 bard has selo's, which allows you to move while otherwise over encumbered. Or sow pots/jboots on any other class
It's worth mentioning that if you move over uneven terrain while carrying that much coin (i.e. set foot out of the tunnel) it's a good idea to have levi also. The tiniest drop can become a 10k fall if sufficiently encumbered. Part of why such large coin amounts usualy just stay on a mule in the tunnel I guess.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Can you kill it or not?" has got to be the most relevant question when it comes to best soloer though. I agree different classes are better or worse at soloing in different circumstances, but are there any mobs that enchanters *can* solo that a torp shaman can't? Charm is kind of cheap too because it's not really soloing, it's just having access to a really powerful merc. Shaman pets are pathetically weak and zero fights pivot on a shaman pet being present or not.
I wouldn't say Charm is a cheesy method at high levels. For pretty high level content, a Charm break can seriously wreck your day very quickly if things go poorly. A stun or two landing on you before you can get some sort of CC spell off (and btw depending on the dungeon your Ench PBAOE stun line can be a bit dangerous to use) and you might be in some trouble.
Old 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
Fire Giant

one word: totemic armor
with the right set of totemic armor you can be an almost max level shaman powerhouse like i am

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 07-14-2020, 11:07 PM
Banned

whoa you finally got dressed?!
Old 07-14-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

A shaman without torpor is still better than a druid.
Old 07-14-2020, 11:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's worth mentioning that if you move over uneven terrain while carrying that much coin (i.e. set foot out of the tunnel) it's a good idea to have levi also. The tiniest drop can become a 10k fall if sufficiently encumbered. Part of why such large coin amounts usualy just stay on a mule in the tunnel I guess.
Lol seriously ? Encumberence effects fall damage ?
Closed Thread