Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody gonna level on Blue anymore anyway. Not worth the effort.
I mean, I probably will go back to leveling my alts once Green hits Velious. At that point, they are pretty much the same server so...

Since we can log into both servers at once, I would imagine there will be a lot of people leveling on Blue at the same time as they level on Green (probably playing more AFK type of classes on Blue though).
Old 10-23-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Give the blue server a bonus to alleviate population issues I say
Old 10-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I probably will go back to leveling my alts once Green hits Velious. At that point, they are pretty much the same server so...
Just gonna ignore the ten years of blue uptime making great gear into vender trash?

Blue is a broken as hell server.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 10-23-2019, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody gonna level on Blue anymore anyway. Not worth the effort.
Plenty of life left on Blue duder.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of life left on Blue duder.
I dunno, for entrenched raiders who can't part with their pixels, maybe. But who is gonna decide to level up a new toon or more importantly start fresh on busted ass Blue when the real game just came out on Green?

The economy stemming from ten years of up time really makes the 1 - 60 game on blue suuuuuuck and I can't be the only one who notices it.

Old 10-23-2019, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I dunno, for entrenched raiders who can't part with their pixels, maybe. But who is gonna decide to level up a new toon or more importantly start fresh on busted ass Blue when the real game just came out on Green?

The economy stemming from ten years of up time really makes the 1 - 60 game on blue suuuuuuck and I can't be the only one who notices it.
People who don't like the inevitability of green characters rolling into blue, or people who have already done enough hard core leveling.

Also, what is your complaint about the 1-60 leveling on blue? Out of curiosity, and not to be a smart ass, have you leveled to 60 on blue yet?
Old 10-23-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Because leveling twinked chars and forming small groups here on and there on blue is way more fun than struggling with overcrowded zones and shitty weapons/armor on green. It was cool wandering around Norrath and getting 1 orange an hour in a full crushbone group when I was 12 years old in classic. Now I just don't see the point.

Have fun with that, I'll be chilling on blue.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who don't like the inevitability of green characters rolling into blue, or people who have already done enough hard core leveling.

Also, what is your complaint about the 1-60 leveling on blue? Out of curiosity, and not to be a smart ass, have you leveled to 60 on blue yet?
Here is how starting fresh works on Blue: Make a toon, head to newbie zone, get handed a ton of plat by someone who has hundreds of thousands of plat in the bank gathered over the ten years the server has been active, go to EC and buy a full suit of prime leveling gear that would be insanely good on a real server for a pittance, run to one of the two or three zones that people actually use and get carried by BIS twinks with 80k worth of gear.

Blue isn't a real server when it comes to leveling, it's pretty much the EZ Server with extra steps and that's super boring.

Old 10-23-2019, 08:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because leveling twinked chars and forming small groups here on and there on blue is way more fun than struggling with overcrowded zones and shitty weapons/armor on green. It was cool wandering around Norrath and getting 1 orange an hour in a full crushbone group when I was 12 years old in classic. Now I just don't see the point.

Have fun with that, I'll be chilling on blue.
So... No difficulty = Fun.

Difficulty = Not fun?

We're gonna have to agree to disagree here. I don't see the point in playing a game that is so easy.

Last edited by El-Hefe; 10-23-2019 at 08:55 PM..
Old 10-23-2019, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

I mean, plenty of ppl have been on blue since the beginning, have multiple lvl 60's, and see zero reason to do it all again on green just to get rolled back in to blue.

however, if i was brand new to p99, yeah, i'd prob start on green.
Closed Thread