Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You in particular seem incredibly unhinged. You don't seem to follow the normal flow of conversation that any normal person would. Is there a medication you didn't take, or possibly took too much of?
Ironically this comment also describes Agatha equally as well as solleks.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last page or two of this thread has confirmed my belief that homeschooling is a form of child abuse.
U believe you are not empathetic. It's out of fear you want kids to digest propaganda.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You in particular seem incredibly unhinged. You don't seem to follow the normal flow of conversation that any normal person would. Is there a medication you didn't take, or possibly took too much of? I ask this as a cat walker.

Also, I'm curious as to your issue with my amazing pied piper ability. What is it that gets you all up in arms about my awesome talent to walk cats? Explain yourself, silly puddy.
I'm autistic and hate cats don't over think it
Old 02-18-2020, 04:03 PM
Banned

they are cat walkers, dude.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/target Videri
/salute
Haha, I'm glad you had a sense of humor about that one.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are just mad im more left than you.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2020, 08:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NASA logos, pictures of rockets, theoretical models all taught as fact
How are rockets “theoretical”? I’ve been to Cape Canaveral and seen a shuttle launch. They have a park with all the various rockets they’ve used throughout the years. You can actually go there and see it...

Agatha, you went on a long pseudo-enraged rant about WWII, and now you’re categorically against all conflict. Even when said conflict saves millions of lives. I don’t get it. If you think by voting we’re guilty of promoting war crimes, then by not voting you are just as guilty, maybe more so. You have a choice, picking the person who will represent this country. Do you honestly think Bernie Sanders would be as quick to jump into a military conflict as Trump would? The guy that pulled troops out of Syria, even at the outcry of Republican baby-faced asshats like Lindsey Graham, and caused hundreds of thousands of innocent Kurdish families to have to escape slaughter by the Turks?

You live in this country and reap its benefits. I don’t even know if you pay taxes, but guess where that tax money goes? Yep, a large portion goes to the military. If you’re so vehemently opposed to voting and supporting war criminals, why don’t you move to Finland? You’re a hypocrite by staying in this country and supporting it, or more likely by letting it support you.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I'm autistic and hate cats don't over think it
Thanks for actually making that make sense for me. I didn’t think that was gonna happen but legit thanks
Old 02-18-2020, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are rockets “theoretical”? I’ve been to Cape Canaveral and seen a shuttle launch. They have a park with all the various rockets they’ve used throughout the years. You can actually go there and see it...

Agatha, you went on a long pseudo-enraged rant about WWII, and now you’re categorically against all conflict. Even when said conflict saves millions of lives. I don’t get it. If you think by voting we’re guilty of promoting war crimes, then by not voting you are just as guilty, maybe more so. You have a choice, picking the person who will represent this country. Do you honestly think Bernie Sanders would be as quick to jump into a military conflict as Trump would? The guy that pulled troops out of Syria, even at the outcry of Republican baby-faced asshats like Lindsey Graham, and caused hundreds of thousands of innocent Kurdish families to have to escape slaughter by the Turks?

You live in this country and reap its benefits. I don’t even know if you pay taxes, but guess where that tax money goes? Yep, a large portion goes to the military. If you’re so vehemently opposed to voting and supporting war criminals, why don’t you move to Finland? You’re a hypocrite by staying in this country and supporting it, or more likely by letting it support you.
i didn't read the whole thing, but ill answer the first question i read and or proccesed.

I think trump has actually backed down from war with iran several times while other war hawk presidents would have jumped for joy with iran providing pretext with very little messaging needed to go to full blown war/sneak attack. If you can't see that you are retarded.

it's so obvious that trump was a non establishment pick because of that. also throw in how many times he tried to pull out of syria but everytime tried another chem weapon attack happened(lol). This further explains why i don't vote, as i said no matter what, you are voting for war, not even a president can take us out of war. Even if he want's too. There is no point in voting when no matter what the war state wins out.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't read the whole thing, but ill answer the first question i read and or proccesed.

I think trump has actually backed down from war with iran several times while other war hawk presidents would have jumped for joy with iran providing pretext with very little messaging needed to go to full blown war/sneak attack. If you can't see that you are retarded.

it's so obvious that trump was a non establishment pick because of that. also throw in how many times he tried to pull out of syria but everytime tried another chem weapon attack happened(lol). This further explains why i don't vote, as i said no matter what, you are voting for war, not even a president can take us out of war. Even if he want's too. There is no point in voting when no matter what the war state wins out.
Ok Doomer
Closed Thread