Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default velious gear (shm)

Trying to rebalance my gear at present to include dex stuff from velious.

However its doing my head in, trying to work it all out.

Was looking at ...

Sentry Bp, bracer, legs from skyshrine.

Any of this dropping or is it deep in, and noone farms it? cant recall ever seeing it on live...no idea what it looks like/colour.

Arctic wyvern armour looks pretty good for what am after...if a little pricey still.

for the most part I cant have both dex and wis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

DOnt really have an interest in raiding around velious as i dont wanna waste too much time on a server that doesnt value its playerbase.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 08-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DOnt really have an interest in raiding around velious as i dont wanna waste too much time on a server that doesnt value its playerbase.
wat

Whether you farm plat to buy gear, farm materials to make it, solo/group to get it, or raid for it, you are still spending minutes and hours from the same pool of time that you will never get back. If you don't have fun with the time you do expend on P99, then you need to find a new game/hobby/interest.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:57 AM
Aviak

I actually wouldn't mind some direction in some areas that I need to upgrade in now that Velious is out, hopefully some things that provide the best bang for the buck.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Undar_Dabridge

Above is my magelo. I have some plat stored away for some upgrades. I'm also still needing pretty much all of the major Shaman spells 55+.

Some things on my radar are Crystal Spider Eyes, Velium Fire Wedding Rings, and hopefully some Thurg Armor drops if I 'm lucky. Anything else that I should be looking out for in the immediate future that's going to be a decent upgrade?
Old 08-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

thorny...you getting guild grps in the kael arena? HK were grinding faction tehre at the weekend.

Personally I dont think the thrugadin armour is worth the effort(for shm). If each slot came with clicky effect then it would. SLim chance you will get the bp or legs.

do you solo much or grp alot?

ele since the change to buff timers ive stopped playing on p99. when the weather gets wet in sep, i may come back once a week.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Last edited by blondeattk; 08-13-2015 at 10:27 AM..
Old 08-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Aviak

Yeah I've been doing some faction work there, but some of the pieces aren't that great, while some would be a huge upgrades. Mainly trying to see if it's it to spend more on items or spells at this point. Velious has some decent upgrades, but Shaman spells are so ridiculous in price it seems a waste to not get new spells when I have the chance.
Closed Thread