Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was a 50 human SK in Kingdom. Forget name.
check the logs???
Old 01-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Kobold

Why do you need to be asked to help in a camp your listed for?
Old 01-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Banned

Pls link logs of this encounter.

Subscribed.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Banned

Camp it when you can solo it. Don't depend on internet strangers to help you ever.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camp it when you can solo it. Don't depend on internet strangers to help you ever.
What lvl can you solo it would you say? As both paladin and necro?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-09-2020, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

A 50 SK can wreck that camp without any help. Sounds like the dude had read to many forum threads wailing about the #1 mooching afk without engaging the EE, then somehow decided it also worked in the opposite direction and he should act like a prick towards all the level 30 somethings sitting behind him at jboots.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i did said camp as a lvl 26 bard. when i held the #1 spot, i had a 25 monk a 44 rogue and like a 44 mag who were helping me clear PH...i didn't ask, but they were helping cause i assumed they weren't typical p99 scum. then a beautiful thing happened. as if on cue right before one random PH cycle, both the rogue and mage went AFK. naturally me and the monk died. i chuckled bc it was beautiful planned on their part. luckily by the grace of the EQ gods i made it back to the camp with <1m left before getting kicked from my spot. sadly the monk barely lost his #2 spot and re-queued in line at #7 because 3 more people magically showed up on our CR. their coup d'etat was well executed, but afterwards i brought the gang cause i wasn't fallin for that shit again. the moral of the story is: go into these camps thinking everyone after you will and try to gank your spot. hope you have some friends nearby!
The morsel of the story is Morsel.

Morsel
Old 01-10-2020, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Can't be that many 50 sk's to choose from....

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 01-10-2020, 02:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

OP is leaving out the full story here. I know this because I'm the one who petitioned his slack ass.

What OP fails to mention is that earlier in the morning he had #1 list slot and did nothing but stay invis behind the wall while the SK in #2 slot cleared pops. This guy was a ranger probably barely at the minimum list level that clearly wouldn't be able to handle the camp.

I petitioned him then, but he went LD and lost his position anyway. Ain't karma a bitch? Anyway, the GM must have shown up later to issue the warning. I wasn't around to see it but I heard he started helping out once the GM said some words so I'd say it was a success.

Next time don't be a fucking slacker, Doacyn.

Love,

Rixx
Old 01-10-2020, 03:04 AM
Aviak

I debated posting this because "lmao RnF". But thanks Rixx for giving me that push.

Helping out is not what I would call what he was doing. He made the barest minimal effort to actually help. He made sure to have a /say macro saying "Healing X"... probably to make sure he was "helping" in logs.

Would not have minded if he hadn't also been a jerk the whole time and literally posting this blaming in the middle of the camp (20-30 minutes after GM came), without evidence, the SK who was actually courteous the whole time. Blaming people based off guilds. Sounds about right for RnF.

FYI this was a Ranger in Rubi BP + some other rubi pieces. I forget what else he had but either it was a Yak (or more likely a Sword of Morin). So let's be honest, not his first list camp.

Sucks to be the rest of the people who had to carry him. I heard he got his boots tho. Grats Doacyn.

Made sure to add to no res lists + no port lists, tho. Bye.
Closed Thread