Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 04-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Game crashing upon falling off Kelethin

Hi! It's what it says on the tin. One of my characters (name is Klueile on Green) fell off of a platform and the game crashes just as you hear the *crunch*. She seems to be literally stuck in limbo though as I checked with another toon for a body and there isn't one. I tried once to /rewind but my fingers aren't fast enough to type it in time. I sent a /petition to see if maybe she could be moved somehow before dying, but no one got back to me yet. In either event I figured I'd report it here as it is technically a bug as well.

Thank you for your time and for putting so much work into this! I love getting to play good ole EQ again!
Old 04-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Update: So, I ended up deleting her to start over, she was only level 2 and I wanted to change classes anyway. But I'm *still* getting crashes with that character. I've tested it out a little and I'm pretty sure it's related to me playing in windowed mode, but it is still unique to that character/name for some reason? Anyway, I'm moving on for now to a new toon so whenever you guys get to this is cool.