Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 11:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thumbs up The silent majority......

I have a slow day working at home today and I just wanted to take a moment to thank the whole Project 1999 team (Rogean/Nilbog and the cast of thousands) who make these servers possible. I'm not just talking about the latest server Green. I'm talking about the entire "Classic" Everquest 1999 experience. I have been playing this project since the beginning. It's easy to criticize when things don't happen or go the way YOU want them to. But be honest... Why are you even here if after explaining exactly how this server is COUNTLESS times? This is Rogean/Nilbogs "vision". And it's FREE. Is constructive criticism allowed? Of course. Can opinions be made? Of course! If they didn't care or want to hear it there wouldn't be a message board [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But seriously, how do you ever expect to get the team to even consider a point of view or even be considered by the team when you do it in a "Rants & Flames" fashion. I guess I'm just tired of the constant bashing every step of the way. I just want the team to know (And I'm sure they do) that the silent majority despite the fact they may not get everything they want deeply appreciate all this team has done to make not only the coming green server a reality (As best they can despite the limitations) but even make the project 1999 servers possible. Thank you P99 team for allowing me and my family countless hours of fun playing the game we love the best. I will be donating to this project to do what I can to hopefully continue in the future the amazing work you have already done in the past. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] * runs and gets his asbestos suit for whats to follow this thread... lol

Old 10-17-2019, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Good day to post something like this! Lots of negativity and whining going on and all the Devs are trying to do is their best to give us what they promised. I 2nd everything you said and thanks for posting it.

I hope to see you in Norrath, friend!
Old 10-17-2019, 11:32 AM
Kobold

Great post!
Old 10-17-2019, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

+1
Old 10-17-2019, 11:39 AM
Orc

Hear hear!
Old 10-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

I agree! I havent been with the server long myself but have heard about it before. I have loved the vision that the devs have created in p99. Awesome work.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:04 PM
Banned

PrAS 👏🏽🙏🏽
Old 10-17-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Great post and yes, great job to all the guys who are working so hard to create this dream. So excited for Green launch and it is all because of your hard work!
Old 10-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Am I the only one who feels like these forums are actually a pretty positive place compared to most other MMO forums or even RL work places, to say nothing of moba/fps matches?
Old 10-17-2019, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

+1, <3 the staff. I don’t understand how anybody can do so much for so many thankless anonymous asses online. Such karma!

But whining is classic, and whining is definitely classic for P99. The best thing about Green is that it’s mostly classic in ways that will amplify whining so damn much. We’ll see how many players stick with it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Closed Thread