Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 04:46 AM
Planar Protector

Green will normalize. People are trying to win right now. Not just play.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-28-2019, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green will normalize. People are trying to win right now. Not just play.
Only losers on eq. When people learn.
Old 10-28-2019, 05:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
At level 9, damage shield and buff yourself, pull with Flame Lick then Treeform. Melee and cast Ignite a few times. Leave Treeform up
^^^ this

With treeform you will be able to reduce downtime significantly - ideally you'll want to pull to the same spot all the time, so you dont have to break treeform due to the root part.

Also DS - it is superior mana to damage ratio at this level.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Is treeform really that good? I have been meleein at level 10-11 high blue cons or even white cons with damage shield up and it's not bad, but sometimes the white grizzlies do hurt. I skipped tree form cuz I was poor, now I have some plat from bandits... gonna have to go pick that spell up, you've got be intrigued.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:59 AM
Orc

In BB, I took to just grouping up with people to have someone to chat with while we grind. Also, even though the exp was lower of course, we could kill more mobs.
Old 10-28-2019, 09:03 AM
Sarnak

Made it to level 5 last night finally, in Gfay found a few spawns out in the wilderness of skellys, bats, wasps, pawns, etc.

Think I'm gonna head over to Antonica and hit up EC / Deserts now.
Old 10-28-2019, 09:11 AM
Aviak

I haven't had any trouble getting groups as a druid. My experience is that people are more than happy to fill out a full group even if it's sub-optimal for exp. Maybe it'll change later on, but aside from a small handful of ass-hats, I have loved the Green community so far. Considering how much competition there is for mobs in the Qeynos area, that's no small accomplishment..

Blue Server
Aegnor Eldruin - 60 High Elf Wizard <Dial a Port>
Vizeryn_D'Raethe - 60 Erudite Paladin
Formerly of <Azure Guard>
Old 10-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At level 9, damage shield and buff yourself, pull with Flame Lick then Treeform. Melee and cast Ignite a few times. Leave Treeform up (learn to tell which way you are facing) and mediate after. This will help you solo harder mobs.
Thank you!!!
Old 10-28-2019, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like this server is bringing out how people would ACTUALLY play eq, with today's knowledge and 1999's ruleset. Just more cutthroat overall, not really willing to help others too much unless it benefits themselves. When you have so many people packed into one area and force them to compete for mobs while incentivizing people to race, it brings out a different side of them. Honestly, 2014/2015 pre velious blue felt a lot more fun to play than green so far.
this is how every TLP launch is as well, you wait a week to make your toon if you cant deal with it
Old 10-28-2019, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druids were shunned in groups on Blue and will be on Green. During classic it wont be that bad, 50-60 in Kunark....I hope you like soloing
Never played blue. Would you mind to share some thoughts on classes that aren’t going to be shunned from groups ?
Closed Thread