Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You feeling threatened (because you know now you have zero facts, and acted in poor faith), is not the same as being threatened by someone.

hth
I do not feel threatened btw, I am just being threatened and I stated all the facts and evidence I have in the first post. Did he do it, I don't know.. does it look like he did it, based off what I know it does to me. You seem to think he did not do it based of claims someone else (you or otherwise) gave him a pair of these same non lore gloves, that still does not prove he did not take them. We just have the circumstances that happened and can only come to a conclusion based off those facts, again as stated before, could be a case of him being there at the wrong time and a situation full of coincidences... I apologize if that is the case. I just posted what happened to me last night, everyone can come to their own conclusion.

You are immediately calling me names and stating I am completely wrong because of something that happened at another time in another place. you may know that one fact but you are basing everything off that one fact and then attacking me in multiple replies, so no, fuck you you cunt.. I believe those are the words you used towards me

For those surprised at the direction a thread or this thread can take, are you new to the internet? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by poofph; 09-18-2018 at 11:59 PM..
Old 09-18-2018, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Looking forward to discovering if the accused did indeed pick up the second set of gloves or the OP is completely without grace.

See you in 3 months when that petition comes flying back in!
Old 09-19-2018, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking forward to discovering if the accused did indeed pick up the second set of gloves or the OP is completely without grace.

See you in 3 months when that petition comes flying back in!
If this were a trial and if all the evidence you had is what I posted in the first post, I think he would be found guilty.. does that mean he is guilty.. no.. just saying it looks that way. I just stated what happened, everyone can and did come to their own conclusions.
Last edited by poofph; 09-19-2018 at 12:27 AM..
Old 09-19-2018, 12:14 AM
Large Rat

poofph,

Why are you doing this to me?? im serious whats wrong with you? Drop it will you..I didn't do anything
Last edited by kained; 09-19-2018 at 12:22 AM..
Old 09-19-2018, 12:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kained [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you doing this to me?? im serious whats wrong with you poofph? Drop it will you..I didn't do anything
I just posted what happened man... if you did not pick them up then I apologize and its a case of coincidences that make it seem like you grabbed them.. which btw would not be anything "illegal" on your part.. would just be not cool if that were the case. I just stated what happened.. did I lie in my post? Anything I say in the first post not exactly what happened as far as you know? If you were in my shoes would you not think you were the one to grabbed them? Others concluded the same thing.. again not saying for fact you did do it.. it just appears that way based off of what happened.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:33 AM
Large Rat

No..i know what it is, you feel stupid because you know you made a mistake...you know whats funny is NO ONE has whispered me trolling me and I mean that? but how many trolls have you had? you know what that tells you?

You are a liar, and other people who aren't "you" know you are a liar...and what did i tell you? You would apologize and you would ruin your own rep at the same time...and those have happened. I'm tired of being the nice guy... fuck off kid
Old 09-19-2018, 12:38 AM
Fire Giant

Oh no, not threats of reputation shaming! Whatever would one do?
Old 09-19-2018, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

We should have a drop bag transfer event in the Arena. Thousands of dropped bags. You might get a nice item, or you might get smooshed.

Where is the Department of Fun when I come up with these genius ideas!?!
Old 09-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kained [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No..i know what it is, you feel stupid because you know you made a mistake...you know whats funny is NO ONE has whispered me trolling me and I mean that? but how many trolls have you had? you know what that tells you?

You are a liar, and other people who aren't "you" know you are a liar...and what did i tell you? You would apologize and you would ruin your own rep at the same time...and those have happened. I'm tired of being the nice guy... fuck off kid
I have not lied about a single thing, I stated exactly what happened.

What is your twitch btw, I was looking for your stream last night when you said you were streaming live during this whole thing and everyone was laughing at me. There were only 4 live streams when searching for everquest p99 p1999 etc on twitch
Last edited by poofph; 09-19-2018 at 01:10 AM..
Old 09-19-2018, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

Gonna be interesting to see who did it. The staff will give you the name of who picked the item up.

I'm staying tuned.
Closed Thread