Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 07:10 AM
Kobold

why min max, whats the point? you know you can do all content in the game with any class combo right? what exactly is the point of holding back fun for the sake of min maxing, its not like you will be main tanking as a knight for a raid boss or anything
Old 01-19-2020, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why min max, whats the point?
I have fun min/maxing, and I assume I'm not the only one who does. Just because a dark elf shadowknight can complete all the content that an ogre shadowknight can doesn't mean they're exactly the same gameplay in reality or in the head of the player.

I don't think OP made this thread because he wanted to read rhetorical questions in the replies. It reads like he is just thinking out loud about his situation.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumpoid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I checked there was no one on the list for guise lol. If I spend 2 hours and get it am I an honorary poopsocker?
Yeah people don't know nothing. The Ass/Sup room is regularly empty on the early AM with zero listers. I check it on the regular hoping to snipe a belt off the supplier, and most of the time no one is there in the mornings. All you need is a char that can break that room and you can get your guise pretty quick.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:40 PM
Aviak

OP is a total bitch, just make a dark elf SK. No one cares about min maxing other then virgin losers lamer then you
Old 01-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotsalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a total bitch, just make a dark elf SK. No one cares about min maxing other then virgin losers lamer then you
Careful, this isn't RNF. And if people didn't care about min-max you'd pretty much never see and ogre or troll on p99.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Its funny, I almost wrote this topic in a completely different way as a guide to avoid legacy items in general.

But alas I became a "total bitch"

I'm still working on my "what you'll love what you'll hate" class guide for the wiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2020, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Don't listen to the haters, I've had some of the same thoughts as you, and you know what I did ? I just rolled a dark elf instead on Greal. Yeah I did that, rolled a dark elf mage on a server where I could get a guise. Why? So I wouldn't want one, and I get to be dark elf on CR's...

Legacy item's are cool, but to spend all that time forcing yourself to play something you don't want too just to look the way you can select from character creation? You're overthinking, remember it's here for fun, not anguish.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 01-19-2020, 02:06 PM
Kobold

i play human enchanter because they have the most strength. is this min max?
Closed Thread