Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 03:11 AM
Banned

the whole time tune was crying in TS we where linking the mannarobe in grp chat and to other friends having a good laugh. if any of them cared they'd come here and confirm it, but they arn't going to do that, because they are still guilded with tune.

think for a second, ninja loot a 10k mana robe. for what? tune went from 0 to 60 about a fucking shit item and we decided to play with them, for that we got the concquences.

but ninja looting a mannarobe? really? lol you dont even have to ninja loot them u jut fucking loot it and noone wants it and u keep it. ths was not that, tune started sperging about the missing robe, we passed it around between 10 of us all laughing and giggling and i ended up paying the price. its that simple
Old 08-07-2016, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

It should have been settled behind closed doors and people should have been men about it.

Tune could have agreed on a public story of what happened to save face with his core, but instead he chose to let everyone know that he got taken for a ride and got trolled by pursuing it so seriously...all for some big "GOTCHA" that his buddies and core wanted more than him. The robe was being linked in emotes, yeah some GOTCHA that was..

Jupe being thrown away like trash, and to a lesser extent Agatha, over something like this was pretty disgusting and turned off more than a few silent people. Both sides took things too far period.

On the upside Jupe was liberated from a questionable situation under the yoke of the Tabula Rasa Scam. He wasn't being given fair treatment before <Tempest>, and the same crew carried over the same bullshit over a few spells missing from pre-Tempest raids.

Sorry shit all around.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-07-2016, 04:42 AM
Banned

azzar you are probably the most well informed person when it comes to this lol. I don't know who you are but you must know me and played with me for a long time because u even mention the treatment pre tempest. we have been getting taken advantage of ever since i came back from classic.

The only people to every treat me right was the jersey crew founding fathers during classic, the only people that treated my brother right was empire.

you don't treat people who play for literal days at a time and carry your guild that you should be leading only for the leader to log on for 3 hours and take the guild over and decide loots. Thats basically how i felt being in some of the guilds. I'd lead the guild all day do epics start exp grps, PL. then the "leaders" would log in, do dragons and call the loot. meanwhile i had put in 30x more work between raids than the leaders did.

and i still get treated like trash. Also i'd like to mention. i NEVER brought any of this up when i was still playing EQ. I'm just hoping other players see this that have no life and alot of play time and be very careful who u lend your time to. 90% of my time on r99 was spent helping other people. for that i am hated by all. who knows how that happens.
Old 08-07-2016, 05:23 AM
Fire Giant

all i red was i been on this server since beta.

then i thought damn i haven't been in every single guild on the server like you man must of been a good player to have that happen.

GOTTEM
Old 08-07-2016, 06:34 AM
Banned

i was an officer or something who always was leading something had a crew doing something in every guild i been in.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

^ all this suggests is you have an inferiority complex and live in constant fear of not being "relevant", so you are constantly driven to quell this notion by striving for a position of power. Most likely correlates with sever lack of position / power here in the real world.

It's a game dude. Relax and chill. Stop letting your issues spill over into your fellow players' immersion.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Banned

DIDNT READ LOL
Old 08-07-2016, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Not reading thread but posting 2 say agatha always been one of my favorite people to game with on dead99
Old 08-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

duckpal was there @ my first raid on r99 when i got my manna robe
Old 08-07-2016, 02:26 PM
Banned

thank you pal. at that point in that screenshot i had already raided kunark for 2 years with nihilum. and fought against them in azrael before that for a year lol.
Closed Thread