Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Skeleton

Default Petition for deleted character , no response.

Ok I petitioned in the forum section under account recovery and other on September 28. I left my PC on the character selection screen and my son wandered into my office and deleted my character. He's 2 , he also exited the game and opened a dozen chrome tabs and help windows. I posted my account name, character name, and a screenshot with my character inventory. I haven't gotten a response on any of my threads though I've had several views. I saw rogean was on today ( in Nexus which I thought wasn't in this server) I didn't send him a message because I thought that was disrespectful but I understand from reading he's the only one who can restore characters? I really want my character back, and should I just be patient or try a different channel/ post a different area? Let me know if anyone is familiar. I created no other characters with this name race. Any help or insight is appreciated Thanks.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Skeleton

Here's the photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170908_123832.jpg (96.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 10-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by augusta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok I petitioned in the forum section under account recovery and other on September 28. ... I posted my account name, character name, and a screenshot with my character inventory.
That's all you need to do, sans the screenshots - the rest is waiting patiently. I'd find something else to do in the interim, play another character, etc. It may take weeks or even months.

Don't bump your petition thread because that will move you back to the start of the queue.
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 10-04-2017 at 08:55 PM..
Old 10-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Skeleton

Thank you for the response. It gives me peace of mind. Yeah I've already started two new characters and have made decent progress. I just wanted to make sure that I had done what was required so I wasn't waiting for nothing. I will just be patient then. Thank you again for the peace of mind.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus3t11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your boyfriend / girlfriend / gender fluid domestic partner probably deleted it..not the adopted child.
when he doesn't refer to you as non-binary

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Make sure you let them know that your left ring slot is a Ring of Destruction.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Skeleton

Sirken , I made 3 tickets in the petition thread Sept 28th under various subjects because I wasn't sure of the correct one. I do appreciate your response and I understand you are busy. Whenever it is possible I appreciate you guys taking care of it. Thank you for everything you guys do.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Skeleton

Ahhhh the peanuts gallery is out thirsty for nuts I see. Haha
Old 10-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your 2-year-old son was able to go through the steps of deleting a character, clicking on the correct tabs, and then exit out of the game and open up chrome?
I see someone doesn't have a two-year-old or any experience with toddlers... *cough cough Perissh cough cough* wow time to get the cough drops

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99