Wasnt cool to assasinate a general 10 15.38%
We need oil 4 6.15%
Unavoidable 8 12.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're now suggesting Iran was firing Surface to AIR missiles at a ground-based U.S. base?
That's twice you're like "so now you're suggesting". I don't suggest. I said explicitly that the Iranians shot down a passenger airliner with a SAM. Then I also explained this was because they were expecting US airstrikes in retaliation for their missile attacks and they mistook a friendly for an aggressor. They had some jumpy and badly trained motherfucker, he saw some blip and hit the fire button before anything could happen.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's twice you're like "so now you're suggesting". I don't suggest. I said explicitly that the Iranians shot down a passenger airliner with a SAM. Then I also explained this was because they were expecting US airstrikes in retaliation for their missile attacks and they mistook a friendly for an aggressor. They had some jumpy and badly trained motherfucker, he saw some blip and hit the fire button before anything could happen.
Why are you speculating? Why do you believe you have any knowledge than an average googler doesn't have?

Stop.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Banned

I was about to take the dual citizen off ignore then I read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never fly on a Ukranian airliner.

Fuckers got the voodoo or something.

Anyways glad that the adults in the room talked Trump down.
I am glad the iranians came to their senses and realized they were defeated before this began. Save some face and were happy their dicks didn't get stomped to dust.

Now they can join Horza in the tranny keep, plenty of ass play while claiming to be straight. Having a chemical titty call them daddy sure brings a wry smile to weary faces.
Last edited by Mblake81; 01-08-2020 at 04:57 PM..
Old 01-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

I think it was the airliner getting shot down that really did it. 80 dead Iranians and it was completely their own fault. Puts a lot of onus on them to keep things from getting worse, and gives Trump an out during the investigation.

If there had been any Americans on that plane we would have WW3 this morning.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our president has shown a great example of discretion and said the truth, iran could have a prosperous future for its people and grow as a country

the problem is i dont think their leadership wants that and the civilians that live in their country are just poor and mad and want war because they have nothing else.

I really hope they wise up but i bet they shoot more missiles.
Our president is an idiot, Iran is the way it is precisely because of US policy, not despite it

Keep watching foxnews and eating handfuls of opioids red neck, Jesus Christ
Old 01-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you believe you have any knowledge than an average googler doesn't have?
All those average motherfuckers can see the impact holes from the SAM payload just as well as I can. You can see those fucking holes too, right? See that? We ALL have the same level of knowledge.

The difference is I take that knowledge and I immediately see ballistic impact holes on the fuselage that are very similar to every other picture of an airplane peppered with missile bits and you don't. Maybe you never took an interest in the shooting down of MH17, maybe you don't like exploding things, or maybe you think those holes came from some giant sky urchin, I don't know what the fuck to tell you.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

you dorks wouldnt know what to think about if the tv didnt program you
Old 01-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you dorks wouldnt know what to think about if the tv didnt program you
We Have Horza
Old 01-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not a red neck and i dont eat opioids.
Hes not referring to you. He does this a lot.

*sips bourbon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suspect they’re both rednecks as well. mblake is confirmed crimson collar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mBlAke
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mblake81; 01-08-2020 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: determining ill factor.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid thing is Iran’s government is the way it is as it used to be democratic but the people didn’t vote to USA’s preference so US installed an unpopular puppet government which of course got overthrown and replaced by an extreme government.

USA is a far larger world problem than Iran. Horrific as Iran can be.
This is pretty factually incorrect. Iran was already screwed way before that. Back in the 40's in WW2, they remained neutral to Germany and the allies and had some support and trade with the Germans. The allies asked Iran to expel German influences. They denied. Iran was invaded and over thrown. Years follow and multiple government influences try to establish a government and fail. In come US in the 50's. In the 40's this was the Iranian's government model Reza Shah established an authoritarian government that valued nationalism, militarism, secularism and anti-communism combined with strict censorship and state propaganda.

It also comes down to philosophy. You don't see a large group of our congress screaming "death to XXX citizens and burning their flag." Not even the despicable Donald Trump you loath so much would do that.
Closed Thread