Forum Trannies 9 13.85%
Wasnt cool to assasinate a general 10 15.38%
We need oil 4 6.15%
Unavoidable 8 12.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Secretary of State Pompeo says 'we don't know when, we don't know where' Soleimani had planned 'imminent attacks.'
Old 01-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Banned

Posting to mention Switzerland brokered the deescalation, just like they did with North Korea.

So yeah uh international moneyed elites I guess 🙃
Old 01-10-2020, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posting to mention Switzerland brokered the deescalation, just like they did with North Korea.

So yeah uh international moneyed elites I guess ��
If those elites weren't circumcised then the rednecks and white supremacists here don't want to hear about it.
Old 01-10-2020, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If those elites weren't circumcised then the rednecks and white supremacists here don't want to hear about it.
What point are you trying to make with this drivel? I fear it is very ignorant and borderline bundler.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Republican Congressman Doug Collins has apologized for accusing Democrats of being “in love” with terrorists.
Old 01-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iran is dedicated to justice and righteous... that’s rich
Nobody claimed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They aren’t Hazek-like Muslim ideologues wanting war with Israel or America.
I grew up in America and live here you dumbass lol.

I'm also white, patriotic, support freedom, the right to bear arms and believe in God.

The reason why I condemn the Zionists is BECAUSE I support America. They're stealing our tax money and using it for terrorism, filling our media with debauchery and propaganda, and getting our troops killed by fighting their wars, all while viewing us as less than slaves.

And you're the last person who should be invoking Jesus because he despises you for being a wicked hypocrite.
Last edited by Hazek; 01-10-2020 at 02:05 PM..
Old 01-10-2020, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IRANIAN MISSILE SYSTEM SHOT DOWN UKRAINE FLIGHT, PROBABLY BY MISTAKE, SOURCES SAY
https://www.newsweek.com/iranians-sh...ources-1481313

I win.
You were definitely right.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Iran isn't messing with us, we are trying to justify a war against them as part of a long-running plan to expand globalism through American hegemony. It's already been proven that the Iraq and Afghanistan occupations were justified based on lies; don't fall for the same bullshit again.

"PNAC's first public act was to release a "Statement of Principles" on June 3, 1997. The statement had 25 signers, including project members and outside supporters (see Signatories to Statement of Principles). It described the United States as the "world's pre-eminent power," and said that the nation faced a challenge to "shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests." In order to achieve this goal, the statement's signers called for significant increases in defense spending, and for the promotion of "political and economic freedom abroad." It said the United States should strengthen ties with its democratic allies, "challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values," and preserve and extend "an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles." Calling for a "Reaganite" policy of "military strength and moral clarity," it concluded that PNAC's principles were necessary "if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next.""

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century

"Because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, "Sir, you've got to come in and talk to me a second." I said, "Well, you're too busy." He said, "No, no." He says, "We've made the decision we're going to war with Iraq." This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, "We're going to war with Iraq? Why?" He said, "I don't know." He said, "I guess they don't know what else to do." So I said, "Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?" He said, "No, no." He says, "There's nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq." He said, "I guess it's like we don't know what to do about terrorists, but we've got a good military and we can take down governments." And he said, "I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail."

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, "Are we still going to war with Iraq?" And he said, "Oh, it's worse than that." He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, "I just got this down from upstairs" -- meaning the Secretary of Defense's office -- "today." And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." I said, "Is it classified?" He said, "Yes, sir." I said, "Well, don't show it to me." And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, "You remember that?" He said, "Sir, I didn't show you that memo! I didn't show it to you!""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ityb0Ips4
Old 01-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bush/Towers not an option, delete poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Bush/911/towers option makes this poll PATHETIC

Bush didn't do 9/11. His masters did. Whether he knew about it beforehand or simply received his orders on how to respond to it afterwards is unknown.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bush didn't do 9/11. His masters did.
Please tell us more about the dancing Israelis.
Closed Thread