Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

What absolute twaddle. If you join a group, it's not your responsibility to specifically demand to know how the loot rights are going to be in the group. It's assumed to be rolls unless stated otherwise. Nobody assumes otherwise except thieves.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxarcule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure how you claim Mignart is lying - you can chalk up the ladder/spawn thing to rarity (not sure how often this happens myself) and the not caring about TBB being a figure of speech/secondary item to the fact that he wants to call out an asshole being an asshole.

Ya, find me someone who has camped that room and doesn't know about the ladder. There is no figure of speech in English where you say you don't care about something but you actually do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxarcule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're in your right to disagree and try and poke holes but calling him a liar is a bit much IMO. But you're entitled to your opinion, though I don't know why you are so vociferous about everything - it's only a game and this isn't affecting you directly so why not look on the bright side of life and be a bit more pleasant?
Like i said, don't ask for whom the bell tolls. i have personal experiencing with this spot, too, and someone could easily selective edit an event and totally misrepresent what was going on with a handful of selectively edited shit tier screen shots.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not your responsibility to specifically demand to know how the loot rights are
Wrong.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong.
According to what, the most granular, bullshit ruleslawyering you can come up with? No groups in this game actually operate like this.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to what, the most granular, bullshit ruleslawyering you can come up with? No groups in this game actually operate like this.
And most people generally will act in a matter that the rules don't even need to be consulted. That doesn't mean the rules don't exist. And ya, it is rules lawyering. That's p99 baby. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't know why you are so vociferous about everything - it's only a game and this isn't affecting you directly so why not look on the bright side of life and be a bit more pleasant?
There's really no reason to be so polite, you know why.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong.
The standard loot system is NBG. It's incumbent upon the player who wants a different system to specify that. Otherwise it's assumed that people will be doing NBG rolls. Pamila could have said that he was taking dibs on the first belt and if OP didn't like it then he didn't have to join the group. Pamila forgot to say anything (or forgot the belt dropped at all) and then when the belt dropped decided to make up some retroactive loot rules because he realized something dropped that he wanted.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The standard loot system is NBG. It's incumbent upon the player who wants a different system to specify that. Otherwise it's assumed that people will be doing NBG rolls..
Did I miss some contextual post prior to this or what.

The standard loot system is assuredly not NBG, its greed rolls. If an item drops, everyone rolls whether they can use it or not.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The standard loot system is NBG.
Do you even play P99? i haven't even seen a NBG pickup group in close to year on blue or green.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
a decent 47 bard COULD solo that camp.
fix'd
Closed Thread