Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 12:35 PM
Banned

Default would you rather

have a guild that does all the content and the guild leader makes little items disapear like droppables.

or do you want a guild that limps through velious and cant kill vulak. cause thats what u guys got, traded in me for tune. you got the limper. he's a guild limper, he limps it along.

he's fucking you more just by not bringing you the content that i ever could do by stealing a manna robe. JSing, hindsight is 20/20 could have had our vulak pixels, but everyone is literally frozen in time, no progress happening. No one wants to say it but its over.

you had an uncontested box to win, and you still couldn't do it.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

yea lol what a loser esp that over sensitive vagina cyren
Old 07-16-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

this will haunt you for the rest of your life, you where given a 70 prime time pop box and you still couldn't win it uncontested.

Think about that tune, if you can't do that. How can you ever expect to be some kind of success story when it comes to out of game shit. My god tune all you had to do is buy a headset, even the guy at mcdonnalds has a headset he could have lead tempest to vulak loots and he doesnt even know how to fucking play eq. but he's got a headset so he's ahead of you.
Old 07-16-2016, 12:44 PM
Banned

Seriously if i had to point anything out, it would be tunes reluctance to get headphones. And it's not because he doesn't want to. He's realized he can get away with saying and doing less with no headphones. but thats not why he does it. he does it because he has an extremely cucked voice.

Tune talks like he is always explaining what he did wrong to his mother, low self doubting and just the most beta thing you have ever heard. when he raises his voice it's not a manly growl instead he gets higher pitched like a woman in distress.

I'm putting foward that tempest never did anything decent on this server because tune didn't have a headset.

simply put if tune had a headset you guys would have killed vulak by now. that simple. it is that little thing. noone ever realized to put the puzzle together.
Old 07-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have a guild that does all the content and the guild leader makes little items disapear like droppables.

or do you want a guild that limps through velious and cant kill vulak. cause thats what u guys got, traded in me for tune. you got the limper. he's a guild limper, he limps it along.

he's fucking you more just by not bringing you the content that i ever could do by stealing a manna robe. JSing, hindsight is 20/20 could have had our vulak pixels, but everyone is literally frozen in time, no progress happening. No one wants to say it but its over.

you had an uncontested box to win, and you still couldn't do it.
this will haunt you for the rest of your life, you where given a 70 prime time pop box and you still couldn't win it uncontested.

Think about that tune, if you can't do that. How can you ever expect to be some kind of success story when it comes to out of game shit. My god tune all you had to do is buy a headset, even the guy at mcdonnalds has a headset he could have lead tempest to vulak loots and he doesnt even know how to fucking play eq. but he's got a headset so he's ahead of you.

Seriously if i had to point anything out, it would be tunes reluctance to get headphones. And it's not because he doesn't want to. He's realized he can get away with saying and doing less with no headphones. but thats not why he does it. he does it because he has an extremely cucked voice.

Tune talks like he is always explaining what he did wrong to his mother, low self doubting and just the most beta thing you have ever heard. when he raises his voice it's not a manly growl instead he gets higher pitched like a woman in distress.

I'm putting foward that tempest never did anything decent on this server because tune didn't have a headset.

simply put if tune had a headset you guys would have killed vulak by now. that simple. it is that little thing. noone ever realized to put the puzzle together.

drugs
Old 07-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
As much as I love the Boca bros gonna have to agree with the quoted notion.
Old 07-16-2016, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2016, 02:03 PM
Banned

lol
Old 07-16-2016, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
farming t-staffs

Lifealert Tempest Wind Casual Scum Karnor's Castle June 28 2016 4:59:00 PM

/reply
Old 07-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Amazed a blue guild with eve a 3 group core hasn't migrated to plunder pixels