Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Question Any guilds/ppl active from about 5am to noon central

Hello,

Looking to play but due to my job (9-1-1) I work rotating 12 hour shifts. Basically, every day I'm off this week I will work next week, and so on. And due to my shift always starting at 6am, I can't be a night owl.

Do we have any morning players/Aussies/etc who are active in the AM? Not necessarily looking to uberguild, don't think I have the time for that anymore, but would like regular groups etc.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:16 AM
Kobold

I'm tempted. If I play it's mostly in the morning hours central time. 5 am is a bit early for me but I might make it on as early as 7:30 am. Problem is I haven't played regularly for years. I'm not sure why I still check the forums to be honest, habit I guess. Still, the most fun I had on p99 was when I had a regular group of people to play with so I might be willing to come back for that sort of thing.

If you can find one or two others I'd probably be willing to give it a try but I couldn't promise how long I would stick with it. I'm not picky about race/class so whatever you want me to play is fine.
Closed Thread