Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post yours and you could have the whole front page of RnF to yourself.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

I was PERMA banned from Green for making two characters. One named: Iwuzvaccinated and the other Iwazvaccinated and dying in front of everyone in EC tunnel. I got LOADS of LOLs from random people and then the GMs banned me forever. Meanwhile we have people on the server named "Deathvaxx" and other vaccine names and they don't get banned. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

mazoku that is pretty funny.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mazoku that is pretty funny.
+1 to that.

whatever GM banned that corpse jokester is a schmuck.

yep.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

The GM called my stunt "distasteful" and the worst part was I had saved up named for alts that I was actually going to use and the GM called my alts all "troll names". So I lost names I actually wanted to level. Oh well!

This is what they said to me, "The account is banned and will remain banned for making very distasteful corpses named "Iwasvaccinated" as well as being an account with nothing but level 1 troll names. Don't waste staff time the account will not be released"

The interesting part is ROGEAN has THIS to say about it: Ban/Suspensions Bans are generally a result of exploitation, 3rd party programs, multi-box offenses or RMT. These are never reversed. We do temp ban accounts if someone was scammed or you picked a name that may be offensive, this is usually a temporary ban if everything is resolved. Suspensions are usually a result of training, KSing, or misconduct.
Old 12-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

yeah thats what i mean, that was just some overgrown hall monitor type trying to flex his SJW virtue signalling by dropping a ban hammer.

dude is a sirken-type schmuck who has no power in his life outside of # commands
Old 12-09-2021, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Name policy enforcement is the touchiest and most personal part of GMing and when you break the naming policy you don’t really have a leg to stand on when you get the law thrown at you.

Sure the enforcement isn’t always consistent but that’s just how it’s always been.

Maybe someone got really triggered and reported you.

All in all a good joke and RIP to your favorite names sorry bud.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was PERMA banned from Green for making two characters. One named: Iwuzvaccinated and the other Iwazvaccinated and dying in front of everyone in EC tunnel. I got LOADS of LOLs from random people and then the GMs banned me forever. Meanwhile we have people on the server named "Deathvaxx" and other vaccine names and they don't get banned. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EC is the most likely place where you'll get petitioned for anything name related, always was.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EC is the most likely place where you'll get petitioned for anything name related, always was.
yeah it gets boring pressing /auc WTS <item no one wants> for 14 hours a day, so the tunnel rats need a hobby.

you people need a bazaar
Old 12-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Banned

hurty words are
>LE BAD!!!!!!!
Closed Thread