Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Only white people can be racist
Yes 3 14.29%
No 18 85.71%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

We have democratic processes for removing and replacing people in charge of government.

These processes while still being honored at any level (despite being corrupted by pay to win politics) are still better off than being ruled by corporate overlords or outright monarchies.

To clarify - all normal humans from the beginning of time to like 2010 believed that racism was a specific prejudice. Prejudice against "race" ie color of skin, nationality, whatever. Anti semitism being a specific prejudice against jews. Racism being a specific prejudice against any non specific "racial" characteristic

Starting whenever that random struggling college professor offered a new definition of the word, that new definition was taken and used to make it impossible for left and right to talk to each other about race.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will say that anyone who votes yes, should comment as to their line of thinking.
I’m gonna vote yes; just as another systematic way of white gate keeping to deny non whites to even have the opportunity to be, or be perceived as, racist.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

The reason I post here defending our current government organization is that the likelihood if it falling apart and being replaced by something better without massive death and terror is very slim.

The chance of a better organization coming out of that is very slim. No one even puts forward a concept for a better organization. They talk about what they hate but they can't decide on what their actual aim or goal is for a better future.

Our best chance is to re-engage politically (you and me and everyone else) and take back our own government, and plug the holes, and get rid of the pedophile rings.

All options are grim but options that involve us hating and killing eachother (us being normal people) are worse than the options where we do not do that.

Anyways lets watch 10hr of netflix.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

What this world needs is a black hitler.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m gonna vote yes; just as another systematic way of white gate keeping to deny non whites to even have the opportunity to be, or be perceived as, racist.
o like only white people are allowed to be racist and non whites don't matter enough to get to be racist. Ya that feels close enough to the truth of these really twisted concepts.

Can't make person X take a academic test because person X is too quality X to ever learn to spell or math or memorize text books that way.

Seems sad
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

But yeah this is supposed to be in off topic.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

help how do you edit posts.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this didn't happen
I'd like to think that. I wouldn't believe it either if it didn't actually happen to me.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I work for the state of Illinois and in my training today was told "only white people can be racist" by the trainers. Thoughts?
Currently technically correct in America. The "ism" in racism refers to a specific condition where something is systemic.

It's also a stupid point to make.

It also didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah cause some nutjob activist academic just sort of arbitrarily changed the definition of racist one day.
No, racism has always meant what it means and has never been interchangeable with bigotry or prejudice.

You probably don't use the words jealous and envious correctly, either.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently technically correct in America. The "ism" in racism refers to a specific condition where something is systemic.

It's also a stupid point to make.

It also didn't happen.

No, racism has always meant what it means and has never been interchangeable with bigotry or prejudice.

You probably don't use the words jealous and envious correctly, either.
Closed Thread