Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2021, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

What happened to Baler? He used to post so much but I haven’t seen him in a while. His posts were so good, reading them would bring a smile to my face and a spring to my step.
Old 11-13-2021, 10:26 PM
Banned

He was getting old and kept saying he was retiring.

Maybe he finally got his cabin in the woods?
Old 11-13-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told Botten that I cut the cheese once and he thought I was talking about a slice of pizza
Hey good try at comedy. How about these:

Not all Trump Supports are annoying. Some are dead.

If Elizondo is here, who’s sucking off Trump?

Elizondo wasn’t lying, He was just speaking fiction from his mouth again.

If I promise to miss you, will you go, like, really far away?

Light travels faster than sound, which is why people like you appear bright—until they open their mouths.

Did something bad happen to you, or are you just naturally this terrible of a person?

If at first you don’t succeed, stop trying already. You’re probably dumb.

You might love your life, but since you are playing with it by not getting the vaccine I think it just wants to be friends.

A Trump supporter once said why is it that everything you love is either unhealthy, addictive, or has multiple restraining orders against you?

When I see Trumpers advertising their YouTube merchandise in their videos, the only thing I want to buy are the meds they’re clearly on.

Those of you like Baler who think you know it all are really annoying to those of us who do.

Baler told what will it take to have me see it his way, so I got drunk. Spoiler still didn’t work.

Why do people like Jib make end-of-the-world jokes like there’s no tomorrow?

Baler’s opinion is very important to me. Please stay on the line until you hear the next Trump sheep bah in your ear.

Hi there, I’m human. What are you Elizondo? Oh right a moronic Pure Blood.

If at first you don’t succeed Baler, blame someone else and seek counseling.

Please tell me this Trump train of thought you’re on has a caboose.

Even people who are good for nothing like Elizondo can bring a smile to your face—once you shove them down the stairs, that is.

Elizondo, if you see me smiling it’s because I’m thinking about how you look so sad. If you see me laughing it is because I am reading your post.

Elizondo they say you are what you eat, so lay off the nuts already.

So many freaks like Elizondo, Baler, Jib and Knowledge, so few circuses.

Jib you have as much authority as the Pope. There just aren’t as many people who believe it.

Every Trumpers thoughts, honesty may be the best policy, but insanity is the best defense.

Elizondo literally posting: “I’d be fine if there weren’t so much blood in my alcohol system.”

A Trump circle jerk is like procrastination—it’s all good fun until you realize you’re all just fucking yourselves.
Last edited by Botten; 11-13-2021 at 10:32 PM..
Old 11-13-2021, 10:35 PM
Banned

Haha I'm enjoying the conspiracy theory that I'm baler. Keep it goin
Old 11-13-2021, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jib you have as much authority as the Pope.
Old 11-13-2021, 10:43 PM
Banned

I love how there are jesus guys from every conceivable walk of life on this forum. Even in the political hellhole thread, there are jesus guys from every possible fraction of the political spectrum, and they frequently argue about jesus stuff. Don't you see we're all the same?

What is it? Everquest? MMO's in general feeding a god complex?
Old 11-13-2021, 10:50 PM
Banned

It's like 33% jesus guys, 33% trans explorers, 33% grudge posting from blue that's 12 years old, and 1% people with a ten year old account that has 16 posts
Old 11-13-2021, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why do people like Jib make end-of-the-world jokes like there’s no tomorrow?
Are you blind? You think climate science is a hoax? Get a grip.

Also yes I am a big boi pope. Ill take that complement.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Pence was disloyal at exactly the right time

Quote:
Congressional leaders Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer had been rushed to a secure location outside the Capitol. But Pence, who was resisting pressure from Trump and the mob to overturn the election result, a power he did not possess in any case, declined to follow.

“They wanted to take him out of the complex immediately and he refused to leave,” Karl says in an interview at an outdoor cafe in north-west Washington. “Pence is not a yeller but he yelled at his Secret Service lead agent, saying, ‘No, I’ve got a job to do, I am staying.’
Old 11-14-2021, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And apparently Pence was not all that worried about the mob either

And apparently Karl, ABC News’s chief White House correspondent, wrote a book titled “Orange Man Bad” (may be wrong on the title)
Closed Thread