Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-10-2022, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember hearing that japan basically figured America was about to enter the war either way so thats why they bombed pearl harbor.

I wonder if when it becomes apparent that nato or the west will be joining this war if putin will set off a nuke.
The US had no intention of fighting Japan.

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor to prevent the Americans from responding to the Japanese objectives; seizing control of South Asian oil fields.

Japan invaded China in 1937. As a result, the European powers and the United States instituted sanctions against Japan. By 1941 Japan was running low on everything, especially oil. The only way to get the sanctions lifted was to stop fighting with China and Japan's pride would not allow that.

Their strategy was to deal a great blow to the US fleet so that it would take years for the US to be able to challenge the IJN. Meanwhile Japan would finish the Chinese war and through their Economic Co-Prosperity Sphere regain enough materials to further build up their armed forces and be able to negotiate from a position of strength.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The US had no intention of fighting Japan.

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor to prevent the Americans from responding to the Japanese objectives; seizing control of South Asian oil fields.

Japan invaded China in 1937. As a result, the European powers and the United States instituted sanctions against Japan. By 1941 Japan was running low on everything, especially oil. The only way to get the sanctions lifted was to stop fighting with China and Japan's pride would not allow that.

Their strategy was to deal a great blow to the US fleet so that it would take years for the US to be able to challenge the IJN. Meanwhile Japan would finish the Chinese war and through their Economic Co-Prosperity Sphere regain enough materials to further build up their armed forces and be able to negotiate from a position of strength.
There's a great movie about some American fighter pilot or something during the Japanese-Chinese War tickling the back of my head... I can't place its timefrane or name accurately tho...

-------
Back to regularly scheduled programming tho!

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkrainianCo...m_source=share

Oh boy! Boi! Sorry boi! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Russia genociding the wrong folks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

>>>>>><<<<<>>>>>>><<<<>><><><
P.s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ummm...the Defense Department specifically said these are research facilities aimed at preventing biological attacks and determining whether one has taken place. We have them in every single country, I'm sure that 330 or whatever figure is right. We study enemy weapons and try to take countermeasures. Should we not be doing that? Should we not be doing that locally where the threat is the biggest?

Of course we don't want them to fall into the Russian hands because then they will know how much we know about their germs.

Again, should we NOT be doing that? Preventing outbreaks? Reducing threat of biological weapons?
Yes, absolutely! I hope this is the case..
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do believe the labs in Ukraine and in China were meant to be preventative

However, I also believe that in doing so, they do tamper with various viruses and end up making some through accident or design, more virulent to test on

Else why would the US official be very concerned that the labs could fall into Russia’s hands? Because then Russia would just so much better than Ukraine at preventing infectious diseases? No, it’s because there’s possibly samples in there they do not want Russia getting a hold of, is my guess
Valid points to both teams.

I don't trust my government. I trust Russia's even less however... I will downgrade my thoughts on shady biolabs to pure speculation .

Quote:
Then they may have been dumb enough to not even install a wildfire protocol at any of these
The correct answer should have been...wat? Labs? Black or yellow!?

^^^****<<<***>>>__////***^^==÷÷%%##@×/>>>**
Is it just me or does Igor Konashenkov not even look that Russian, steroids?
Last edited by starkind; 03-10-2022 at 11:48 AM..
Old 03-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it just me or does Igor Konashenkov not even look that Russian, steroids?
No he doesn't at all.

So...interesting thing. He was born in Moldova. And also his parentage is completely erased, Soviet-style:

Quote:
information about [his parents] is simply impossible to find even on the Internet. The biography of the family of Igor Konashenkov to this day is carefully hidden by the military from prying eyes. Despite his openness to the press, even the rare questions of journalists about parents, the general answers too concisely and even somehow messy.
https://eng.agromassidayu.com/igor-k...la-read-760768

I don't think he's Slavic at all, regardless of his Russified name. Not even Moldovan. My guess is some American commie banging some other commie, whether local idk.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

It must feel terrible being part of a nation that just sucks so bad, knowing the suckage continues and is only gonna get worse.

Watch this entire thing. It's from last April. This guy nails everything 100%. Like literally exactly what happened, how it's unfolding, everything. He knew it almost a year ago.

It's funny because people will call him 'prescient' but he just knows how Russia operates.

Old 03-10-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jibartik isn't trying to pwn libs. He's looking for the truth. He may poke at u occasionally. I don't believe he's super partisan...

Your argument does absolutely nothing to dissuade me from believing the possibility of there being U.S. affiliated biolabs in Ukraine, AND other places around the world, that there should not be.
Now it's just U.S. affiliated instead of U.S. run biolabs. I guess Trumptards like you and Jib are going to tard.
Old 03-10-2022, 01:26 PM
Banned

cope
Old 03-10-2022, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now it's just U.S. affiliated instead of U.S. run biolabs. I guess Trumptards like you and Jib are going to tard.
What's wrong with biolabs? Are you a luddite? Should we smash the microscopes for they reveal things not meant to be seen?
Old 03-10-2022, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What's wrong with biolabs? Are you a luddite? Should we smash the microscopes for they reveal things not meant to be seen?
Ok now do gain of function 🙂🇺🇲
Old 03-10-2022, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only voted Biden x2

Quote:
It must feel terrible being part of a nation that just sucks so bad, knowing the suckage continues and is only gonna get worse.

Watch this entire thing. It's from last April. This guy nails everything 100%. Like literally exactly what happened, how it's unfolding, everything. He knew it almost a year ago.

It's funny because people will call him 'prescient' but he just knows how Russia operates.

Added to watch later. Ty.
Old 03-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Really good video thanks for posting
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine