Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-11-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already know he's a racist warmongering idiot, Trump handpicked him as his national security advisor after all.
but you quoted him nonetheless. Even worse, the quote is completely meaningless.

did ya know biden might leave NATO tomorrow? Heck he might even leave it today.

And did you bother rubbing your two brain cells together to figure out just how putin would have magically known that trump "might" leave NATO?
Old 04-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Listen to this democrat literally quote john bolton as if he wasnt a complete liar baffoon genocidal murderer bent on killing all middle easterners.

Is there not a SINGLE bush erra murderer war criminal you dont support you party flipping evangelical establishment church worshiping stooge.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And did you bother rubbing your two brain cells together to figure out just how putin would have magically known that trump "might" leave NATO?
He probably told him in one of the closed door meetings he had with Putin, like that time he only allowed Russian state media photographers to attend and blocked access for all domestic press.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've got to be one deluded paste eating retard to think Trump was trying to do anything but cripple NATO.
Under the guy you voted for Ukraine is in ashes. Nice job!
Old 04-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Under the guy you voted for Ukraine is in ashes. Nice job!
Oh Biden did that too huh?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

lol!

If you think the presidents only job is to be mickey mouse, why do you care so much?
Old 04-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol!

If you think the presidents only job is to be mickey mouse, why do you care so much?
Mickey Mouse would be a better president than both these clowns people go full retard over.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-11-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mickey Mouse would be a better president than both these clowns people go full retard over.
maybe, but then again if you ask the people of ukraine, life for the 4 years trump was president was about 50 billion times better than the previous and following 8 years with biden in the whiten house.

Same goes for the rest of the world for the most part.

Thanks for the collapsed economy mr big idea solve all my problems democrat.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
maybe, but then again if you ask the people of ukraine, life for the 4 years trump was president was about 50 billion times better than the previous and following 8 years with biden in the whiten house.

Same goes for the rest of the world for the most part.

Thanks for the collapsed economy mr big idea solve all my problems democrat.
I too can state anything I want as fact with absolutely no evidence to back it up. Did I say I was a democrat?

Mickey Mouse 4 prez
Old 04-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Haha thanks for speaking for both the Ukraine AND the entire world. I'm sure your opinion verifies that of an entire country and the planet itself.