Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-19-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Ukraine's military has received additional aircraft as well parts for repairs to get damaged aircraft flying again, the Pentagon said.

I guess they're not quite so worried about Putin's desperate threats of escalation any longer.
Old 04-19-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Escalation is part of the entire plan.
Old 04-20-2022, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recently watched the oliver stone putin interview, and you can see how important ukraine, and the other countries that became soverin when the soviet union fell ae to him.

The only passion in the first 15 minuets is when he is talking about ukraine and how much money and aid they send them. Hearing him say that alone made me think wow he really is trying to sell that ukraine is dependant to russia, which definitly would be the kind of messaging you'd want to spread if you were thinking of taking over with force one day.

He said 25 million Russians instantly were forced to live abroad when the soviet union was carved up, so I wouldn't put it past him to try to bring them all back under soviet control given the time to do it.

If what we're in right now is not world war 3 and some how we all keep on going on after the shooting stops (if it stops) then surely in the coming years after the real world war 3 will start when this new russian Z state decides to bring the other countries back under this new Zoviet umbrella.

The interview was 2017 so his personality there is quite relevant to his motives today IMO.
Precisely why we have to make sure Russia faces a hard fight

He already has Belarus and part of Ukraine. Putin delenda est
Old 04-20-2022, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ukraine's military has received additional aircraft as well parts for repairs to get damaged aircraft flying again, the Pentagon said.

I guess they're not quite so worried about Putin's desperate threats of escalation any longer.
Quote:
Kirby said Washington had not provided any aircraft to Kyiv.
I don't get why they keep doing it this way. Seems like they are toetapping Russia's red line to be annoying but not technically escalating anything? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Javelins they sent were American made(and paid for?) but technically owned by Europe countries. Something fucky going on with the legalese of belligerence.

Maybe that's why NATO good!
Old 04-20-2022, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Possibly very unpopular opinion:

Let Russia have the Donbas region.

They consider themselves Russian anyway and I don't think they'll ever become content with remaining in a country that wants to distance themselves from their beloved Russia, especially after this invasion where everything Russian will be spit on. Central and western Ukraine want to become European and Western and consider themselves as such, eastern Ukraine want to become Russian and consider themselves as such. It's how it's been for years.

It's an unusual situation there.
Old 04-20-2022, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They consider themselves Russian anyway and I don't think they'll ever become content with remaining in a country that wants to distance themselves from their beloved Russia, especially after this invasion where everything Russian will be spit on. Central and western Ukraine want to become European and Western and consider themselves as such, eastern Ukraine want to become Russian and consider themselves as such. It's how it's been for years.

If they gave back Crimea and the sea of Azov south of Crimea & mariupal.. Sure. Let them have Donbass. And Luhansk even maybe.

They don't give a shit about donbass tho. It's a convenient staging area to get the sea of Azov and control trade in the EU.

The Chinese, Turks, and Saudi should be also nuking and biologicalling RU for being disruptive little greedy shitheads.

And to punish Zelenskyy the jew for being more popular than Putin. Is the other motivation from mostly Putin.
Last edited by starkind; 04-20-2022 at 10:39 AM..
Old 04-20-2022, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they gave back Crimea and the sea of Azov south of Crimea & mariupal.. Sure. Let them have Donbass. And Luhansk even maybe.

They don't give a shit about donbass tho. It's a convenient staging area to get the sea of Azov and control trade in the EU.

The Chinese, Turks, and Saudi should be also nuking and biologicalling RU for being disruptive little greedy shitheads.

And to punish Zelenskyy the jew for being more popular than Putin. Is the other motivation from mostly Putin.
And that's the real issue. They took Crimea and will be taking Donbas and probably Luhansk (I think it's inevitable). When they took Crimea barely an eye was batted. Now he wants a land connection to Crimea and the industrial Donbas region which is bad enough, but instead launched an assault against pretty much all of Ukraine, not just Donbas and Luhansk.

But the key difference now is the Donbas region welcomes Russia. They never wanted Ukraine's border drawn like it was as they consider themselves Russian.

Unless there is even more intervention by Europe and the U.S. I don't see this war ending with Donbas remaining in the Ukraine, and to be honest even if if it does they will become pariahs. Pro-Russian Ukrainians that consider themselves Russian in a post-war country that will despise Russia and everything Russian? Can't work. There will be even more separatist movements and violence than there was before.
Old 04-20-2022, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Precisely why we have to make sure Russia faces a hard fight

He already has Belarus and part of Ukraine. Putin delenda est
Here's what I think. If Russia is able to say they 'won' and to go back home, and have the safety of us not invading them back.

Then they are going to without a doubt, build a legitimate Nazi army with black trench coats and big Z flags and big parades, full gilead style like this, and then will take the rest of the countries a few years after.
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-20-2022 at 11:13 AM..
Old 04-20-2022, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's what I think. If Russia is able to say they 'won' and to go back home, and have the safety of us not invading them back.

Then they are going to without a doubt, build a legitimate Nazi army with black trench coats and big Z flags and big parades, full gilead style like this, and then will take the rest of the countries a few years after.
It's wellerman again lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Reiwa; 04-20-2022 at 11:34 AM..
Old 04-20-2022, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How about we ethnically cleanse the Russians from Ukraine? That seems like a much better solution. This way the Russians are in Russia where they belong.

Your solution involves a giant war with thousands of dead. My solution involves buses.