Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2022, 02:18 PM
Banned

Sure. Like I have always said, liberals are generally conservatives with more correct beliefs on social issues, but otherwise just as right wing as most Trump voters.

Trump voters don't want to hear it. They need them to be their enemies. Because if they have to consider that maybe their enemies are the people they support, that results in the thing conservatives are most allergic to: self-reflection.

Liberals DEFINITELY don't want to hear this. They think they're the saviors of America. They need those conservatives to be their enemies, too. Otherwise, that means they're rednecks. Liberals are terrified of rednecks. Not all conservatives are rednecks, obviously, but liberals certainly treat them as such. "Flyover states", "we should cut off federal aid to Florida", "those inbred hicks don't know what's good for them", "i like all music except rap and country", shit like that.

Both groups are avoiding the truth. It manifests in hundreds of ways.

It's lonely on the far left.
Old 09-29-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2022, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White house has strategic advisors, I am referring to liberal everyday schmucks.
Old 09-29-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White house has strategic advisors, I am referring to liberal everyday schmucks.
Empty gas. They voted for him, he speaks for them. No further involvement on their part.
Old 09-29-2022, 03:43 PM
Banned

It's lovely in Florida right now.

Picking up branches in my yard rn.

Not an oppressive regime in sight (other than the hurricane)
Old 09-29-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you hate america!!?!?!?!?!?!? leave if you dont like it so much!!!!!!
-democrats in 2022
You misunderstand me. You think the US is evil. It clearly causes you mental anguish. Perhaps you’d be better not contributing?

I hear Russia needs people
Old 09-29-2022, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what are the going theories?

1. 75 year old alcoholics drove a sub, fired off explosives without being detected?
2. drove a secret frogman group of 75 year old alcoholics that brought 100-600kg of explosives to the pipe without being detected?
3. 75 year old alcoholics dropped 100-600kg of explosives into the toilet, set a timer, and flushed it?
4. the incredibly advanced, and control all the intelligence and satalites, witht he most advanced military in the world, sabataged the enemies pipe, the president promised would end no matter what, and when asked how, said "somehow"

Thinking 4 is most likely, or 3... That is not anti american.

It's not pro russian.

It's not anything! I dont even have an opinion if the USA did it, Id just like to know??

wtf is wrong with that kaveh?

You against people knowing things, so it keeps them on your level?
The fact that you think this needed a submarine and that “international waters” means anything is why there’s no point arguing about it. I’m not saying the Russians did it, it’s just that they’re the ones holding 99.23% referenda and sending cruise missiles at hospitals and cities. It’s fairly obvious who would do this, and it’s not obvious why anyone else would

Joe Biden is calling for dead Congress people to join him on stage. He probably thinks Nord stream is the brothel where Hunter gets pissed on
Old 09-29-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you think this needed a submarine and that “international waters” means anything is why there’s no point arguing about it.
There is no point in arguing about it because that'd be stupid to argue with me about asking questions. Now welcome to being grownup.

I would love to hear you explain how you think it went down though. That'd be fun.
Old 09-29-2022, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

I have no idea. I work for a living and have a wife I’ve never cheated on and children I love. I can’t think like a Russian. But the people currently annexing territory and press ganging people into being cannon fodder as they launch cruise missiles at dams to purposefully make ukrainian cities like fort myers absolutely could and would make it happen

How do you propose the US did it? And why? I’m just asking questions
Old 09-29-2022, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you propose the US did it? And why? I’m just asking questions
Can't say why but I have a theory on the how.