Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 02:17 PM
Kobold

I had to get the shot since I work in a hospital (was made mandatory and I didn't feel like making my wife and children homeless) so I got the shot, and I died. But I'm okay now.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:03 PM
Banned

Add dick enhancement to the vaccine and I'll consider it.

Get Bill Gates on it.

I could use a couple more feet
Old 02-09-2023, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

I'm still seeing so much of this vaccine nonsense. The other day a girl at work told me she was accepted into a nursing program at a school nearby, but she decided not to go through with it because they required you to have to covid vaccine. I asked her why and she gave the same reason all the women do: fear of reproductive harm, or worsening of PCOS, or some other gyno bullshit.

It's so wild to me that large swaths of the population turned anti-vaxx practically overnight. If asked in 2019 so many of these people would have said they get their flu shot annually and think anti-vaxx types are insane losers.

My faith in humanity has really been shaken in recent years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2023, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Considering I have to get the flu and covid shots to work at pretty much any hospital, I'll do it I guess. Gotta provide for my family, but more importantly I'll donate my body to be a guinea pig for the vaccine stuff because on a cosmic scale my life is meaningless and if I do sooner, all the better. My family will get a pretty chunky payout from life insurance I won't have to go to work anymore because I'll cease to exist.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still seeing so much of this vaccine nonsense. The other day a girl at work told me she was accepted into a nursing program at a school nearby, but she decided not to go through with it because they required you to have to covid vaccine. I asked her why and she gave the same reason all the women do: fear of reproductive harm, or worsening of PCOS, or some other gyno bullshit.

It's so wild to me that large swaths of the population turned anti-vaxx practically overnight. If asked in 2019 so many of these people would have said they get their flu shot annually and think anti-vaxx types are insane losers.

My faith in humanity has really been shaken in recent years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you overestimate the number of people who get flu shots. Quite a lot of people never get one their entire life

I can’t speak for this person at work, but if she was in an otherwise not high risk category for covid complications, then she would be weighing out what concerns she had for getting over covid naturally versus concerns for getting the vaxx. A perfectly reasonable consideration IMO

If there is no reason to take a drug, and this includes any drug, then it’s best not to do it. Now if she was in a high risk category for covid, then yea not getting the vaxx would be a bad call IMO
Old 02-10-2023, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you overestimate the number of people who get flu shots. Quite a lot of people never get one their entire life

I can’t speak for this person at work, but if she was in an otherwise not high risk category for covid complications, then she would be weighing out what concerns she had for getting over covid naturally versus concerns for getting the vaxx. A perfectly reasonable consideration IMO

If there is no reason to take a drug, and this includes any drug, then it’s best not to do it. Now if she was in a high risk category for covid, then yea not getting the vaxx would be a bad call IMO
please never speak to me about this ever again.

thank u <3
Old 02-10-2023, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thank u <3
You brought it up and I replied. Don’t post on public forums if you don’t want replies, that’s sort of their entire purpose
Old 02-10-2023, 04:05 AM
Banned

Quote:

Nobody "turned anti-vaxx". It's not as if everyone started being afraid of the MMR shot or something. The concern is about the covid vaccines, specifically, for specific reasons. People had perfectly reasonable cost\benefit concerns about it being an incredibly young and essentially experimental vaccine for a virus that also had only existed for about five seconds.

Anti-vaxx is a pejorative term that's just being lazily thrown around because it conjurs images of weirdo hippies who think they can cure their cancer with healing crystals and shit, as if being marginally skeptical of the covid vaccines is even remotely on par with such people.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

thank u <3
i've never had a flu shot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2023, 07:29 AM
Banned

I've never had a flu shot either.

Never had the flu. Or Covid.

They should study my blood or something.
Closed Thread