Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Banned

This one aged like hot milk lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2022, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, feeling great for nearly two years now since first vaccine! Pretty awesome that we have this tech now.

But sorry that what other people do with their lives upsets you so much
Old 12-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Banned

Old 12-02-2022, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

^Hey granny killers

You idiots know it's COVID infection that overwhelmingly is responsible for both blood clots, as well as damage to your small cerebral blood vessels, predisposing you to early onset vascular dementia, right? (At least, the more pernicious variants earlier in the pandemic).

The vaccine primes your immune system so it can control the infection before it causes damage that extensive. 93% of 65+ folks are vaccinated, so it's pretty much unanimous among the age group that has watched their peers choke and die on a vent, that the vaccine is a technological marvel.

I work in healthcare, I've seen the unvaccinated elderly patients who come in fucking braindead because COVID ravaged their brain... people who were working and independent before COVID, and now babbling tards who will be dependent the rest of their short lives. Still have yet to see the vaccine in the chart of a patient like that.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one aged like hot milk lol

Viruses evolve, moron. The vaccine protected us from the more harmful early variants, and was more effective at decreasing, but not completely eliminating, transmissibility.

We now have variants that have won the arms race against the current mRNA vaccine options, but these are much less harmful variants. So we were protected from the braincell-destroying, blood-clotting shit. You weren't. And it's increasingly obvious.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^Hey granny killers

You idiots know it's COVID infection that overwhelmingly is responsible for both blood clots, as well as damage to your small cerebral blood vessels, predisposing you to early onset vascular dementia, right? (At least, the more pernicious variants earlier in the pandemic).

The vaccine primes your immune system so it can control the infection before it causes damage that extensive. 93% of 65+ folks are vaccinated, so it's pretty much unanimous among the age group that has watched their peers choke and die on a vent, that the vaccine is a technological marvel.

I work in healthcare, I've seen the unvaccinated elderly patients who come in fucking braindead because COVID ravaged their brain... people who were working and independent before COVID, and now babbling tards who will be dependent the rest of their short lives. Still have yet to see the vaccine in the chart of a patient like that.
More vaccinated than unvaccinated died from COVID-19 in August: analysis
Old 12-02-2022, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Viruses evolve, moron. The vaccine protected us from the more harmful early variants, and was more effective at decreasing, but not completely eliminating, transmissibility.

We now have variants that have won the arms race against the current mRNA vaccine options, but these are much less harmful variants. So we were protected from the braincell-destroying, blood-clotting shit. You weren't. And it's increasingly obvious.
COPE (lol)
Old 12-02-2022, 04:45 PM
Banned

Then there’s people like me who took the full brunt of original covid un-vaxxed, then got the vaccine months later because fuck it

Delta was the king variant though, I got the one before it. I’m basing this mostly off anecdotal reports from my cousin and my cousin on the other side of the family’s husband who got delta unvaxxed. Both very fit athletic hard assess and both humbled by the experience

I remember texting my cousin, who does part time personal training, 2 days into him testing positive for delta and him saying all he had was a headache and tired, laughed it off as a joke. Met him weeks later at a family gathering and said “so delta was a joke huh” and he was like “no that shit sucked. Whole body hurt so fuckin bad”. The other person I mentioned was ex-marine who said delta felt like all his bones were breaking at once

But like Lune said, these new variants seem notably weaker. I see less of a need for boosters, other than for those who are already at risk of covid fucking then up (older, immunocompromised, etc)
Old 12-02-2022, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wishing death on people now. Very nice
Old 12-02-2022, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wishing death on people now. Very nice
Just pointing out facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread