Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 08:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Whatever happened to that guild Inglorious Basterds ?
They went fishing.
Old 07-26-2020, 09:00 PM
Fire Giant

good ol' fish bait
Old 07-26-2020, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't Flickker that big ugly woman that cat-fished Sirken into giving out spawn times?
If this is true that’s funny. Although her original chanter Was banned and she remade chanter named Flic (sp) and was an officer in Tempest. Unfortunately, a reliable source said she died in real life suffering from a heart attack.
Old 07-27-2020, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

chart needs more blackheart pirates.
Old 07-27-2020, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They went fishing.
On the S.S. Minnow
Old 07-27-2020, 02:59 PM
Kobold

What about guilds like Night's Watch, Auld Lang Syne and Castle? Were they too small over the years or is this chart just for the hardcore raiding crews?
Last edited by Grimstrike; 07-27-2020 at 03:01 PM..
Old 07-27-2020, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

The chart is from P99 Wiki Guild History. I have been updating it over the last few days. I will post the updated version in wiki once im done. Feel free to post Guild start/end dates (roughly) and if they merged or disbanded ill throw it on the chart.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 07-29-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is true that’s funny. Although her original chanter Was banned and she remade chanter named Flic (sp) and was an officer in Tempest. Unfortunately, a reliable source said she died in real life suffering from a heart attack.
Holy shit. That is a news to me. I never interacted with Flicker after Flawless Victory. Why was her original character banned?
Old 07-30-2020, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah they are mid to late Kunark, definitely weren't around when I started at the beginning of Kunark. They were predated by Knights Who Say Ni.

Notably (or perhaps not) missing is Flawless Victory-- Knightt's RMT guild--, and Enraptured. Enraptured was a short lived TMO feeder guild/satellite and FV I think shared a lot of blood with Taken.
I don’t believe Flawless Victory members overlapped with Taken.

I think FV started after Kunark and basically recruited a ton of people, including me, out of shouts in EC in July of 2012. After RMT scandal with Stabbyjoe and Knightt (I guess Knightt knows platlord in real life), remaining members formed Rapture. I bailed from Rapture and went to A-Team Since I was sick of loot council and general atmosphere in guild. It always seemed to me like a lot of Rapture members hopped into IB after Rapture disbanded and after IB returned from EQMac, but I could be off. Layze, Drippin, Voski, and a bunch of other prominent people definitely went to IB.

I’m not sure if there was a guild that preceded FV from members.

Side note of interest, the spreadsheet I saw of items/plat Platlord had access to, based on what Stabbyjoe leaked, had access to like 10-20 of every rare Kunark item and then a list of what account it was on. It was something like 30 million plat spread across different accounts. RMT basically killed Flawless Victory. Later I learned that platlord was a member of Flawless Victory and played a ranger that I actually grouped with a few times. I definitely accidentally wiped him in Howling Stones and created a shitty corpse run for him and the rest of the group.
Old 07-30-2020, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Flawless Victory imploded right before May 2013 according to these threads:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=106476

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=106658
Closed Thread