Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, because it's the crazy left.

They will riot and then blame their rioting on Trump lol
Yep. Just like they blame him for all the Coronavirus deaths, even though he has done a damn good job.

But this just in, Trump has won Maines 2nd district, giving him 1 electoral vote.

https://www.270towin.com/map-images/gNzrA

Looks like this could be a 269 to 269 tie?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question from an outside to both DEM/GOP partisans :

how high do you estimate the risk of severe civil unrest regardless of the results ?

Because from quiet, boring and cold switzerland, the risk seems SKY HIGH
Zero. But we will disagree on 'severe' I think. For example I characterize the totality of the riots and the disturbances this year as 'mild'.

In 1863 the Army fired howitzers directly into crowds to quell the draft riots. 120 dead.

In 1932 George S. Patton, followed by five tanks and about 300 helmeted infantrymen, brandishing loaded rifles with fixed bayonets charged 40,000 rioting veterans in DC.

In 1968 this happened.

Quote:
Reinforcements numbering 2,500 riot-trained soldiers - a brigade of the 82d Airborne Division from Ft. Bragg, N.C. _ were airlifted to nearby Andrews Air Force Base

Troops ringed the Capitol and set up a light machinegun post on the Capitol's west steps, overlooking the Mall.
If Federal troops are not shooting people then the disturbances are not severe. But that's just relative to our prior history.
Banned

Either way kinda sad that it looks like they (everyone against Trump) will get Biden across the line through whatever means they have/can.

Good luck America is all I got to say. If you think Biden will be a respected world leader, then LOL.
Planar Protector

Basically:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujC4W8hJ4mg

for those of u that are queer and don't understand english
Old 11-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

At this point I would call GA and NC for Trump.

Literally just to prevent him from using those two states as examples of shenanigans.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck America is all I got to say. If you think Biden will be a respected world leader, then LOL.
It can't be worse than now. Trump is the biggest laughing stock in Europe. But I agree the Democrats need to reform and have actual progressive candidates and not ultra conservatives like Biden.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say a single thing about Arizona. Why are you talking about it? You are a fraud.
Because Arizona is critical for Biden. He just won Wisconsin. If he can win Nevada, Arizona, and Michigan, then he doesn't need to win any other states. If he loses Arizona then he'd need to win Michigan and then also win one of PA, NC, or GA. So that's why he mentioned Arizona...because it's critically important in terms of what Biden would need right now. Idiot.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It can't be worse than now. Trump is the biggest laughing stock in Europe. But I agree the Democrats need to reform and have actual progressive candidates and not ultra conservatives like Biden.
I know right, progressives are in favor of progress. It's right there in the name. Who wouldn't want progress?

Europe is for weirdos btw.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is not liked by Europeon establishment leaders because he doesnt put up with their mamby pamby bullshit.

Biden won 92.2% of the vote in DC (see link below). That should tell you something about who the establishment supports.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...sident-results
Old 11-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sure agreed, Trump is not an ideal world leader, but they are replacing a bumbling idiot, with an even greater bumbling idiot who can't remember where he is half the time.

It amazes me that 50% (+whatever dodgy voter shit Dem's are cooking up now) of American's even voted for Biden. It's chalk and cheese who you'd want to be leader out of Trump and Biden, and it isn't Biden.
Biden is a career politician and 100% puppet to his party, atleast with Trump as brash, and unhinged he is you get what you see.

It's a stern YIKES from most people I know who are interested in politics.
Closed Thread