Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

I truly hope you have a good experience.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone wishes the best for you !!!
Old 11-17-2020, 06:10 PM
Banned

For real Tass - maybe tone it down just a little bit. You've been really beyond negative lately when I skim the forums. Usually you make me laugh but it's almost hinting at your inner feelings rather than being ambiguous. (Repression)

I don't play anymore either brother but it's still something a few folks enjoy. If it's making some people happy then let them have it =-).
Old 11-17-2020, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Not like pvp is a thing. Red is just blue with less people. hope that helps
Old 11-17-2020, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will be killed from time to time... You will walk away with a little less coin (whatever you were carrying) and perhaps wounded pride.
just curious, do you only lose coin, or can/will your gear also be looted by a winner?
Old 11-17-2020, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP is easy to avoid if you don't want it once you acquire a little experience.
Do you mind to elaborate a bit? Serious question. I may try red at some point. But I would like to know more about that experience that helps you sometimes to avoid PvP ;-)
Last edited by pivo; 11-17-2020 at 09:06 PM..
Old 11-17-2020, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just curious, do you only lose coin, or can/will your gear also be looted by a winner?
Just coin, no XP loss for a pvp death.

Carry peridots or something if you're donating for ports.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just coin, no XP loss for a pvp death.

Carry peridots or something if you're donating for ports.
Ah, great, that's not too bad then, thanks! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2020, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

You will find real friends if you aren't too dumb.

The reason red is better is because you don't HAVE to wait in line, so those guys doing camps are more friendly. These days most camps are open, but still.

I would suggest a duo like a shaman and an SK ogre which are both good classes in their own right but make a decent duo.

Or whatever you feel like actually. If you play as a duo almost anything can work.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you mind to elaborate a bit? Serious question. I may try red at some point. But I would like to know more about that experience that helps you sometimes to avoid PvP ;-)
There are like 30 different people playing on red, each has a bunch of toons. Over time, even though everyone is /anon, you just end up learning who is who, which ones are OOR to you, and what to expect from them. Like, if you're solo leveling a twink in, say, Mistmoore, and you see a known noob-hunter popping in, deleveled and equiped with VP / Velious gear and whatnot, you can safely go ahead and camp or zone, you will not kill him. There, you avoided PvP that you had no shot at winning.

Also wherever you are, as long as you always keep in mind your plan of action in case PvP happens next second, you're mostly OK.
Closed Thread