Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 12-23-2022, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was originally thinking of my sk here in which I used my pet to take the HT. Xp was great, you can’t beat the mob density and they die pretty quick. Velks sucks and is overrun by bards and as you mention the mobs have way too much hp.

I’d do still HS on pal. Ht is like one dw bp click, big deal. If you die there on a pally in north, you need help. Totally worth the risk for me, but I guess everyone has different skill thresholds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ the "skill threshholds" dig - like i havent done everything in this game already
Old 12-23-2022, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Killing anything with over like 5k hps for xp with a pally for xp is a slog.

I personally would rather load up on Jaspers and find more local kills. Velks would be ok as would like Neriak Arena or sol B. Even the risk v reward in The Hole is questionable. I wouldn’t dabble in HS but I’m getting old, lol. I’m sure it makes for a good Twitch vid.
Old 12-23-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was originally thinking of my sk here in which I used my pet to take the HT. Xp was great, you can’t beat the mob density and they die pretty quick. Velks sucks and is overrun by bards and as you mention the mobs have way too much hp.

I’d do still HS on pal. Ht is like one dw bp click, big deal. If you die there on a pally in north, you need help. Totally worth the risk for me, but I guess everyone has different skill thresholds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had no issues with velk on my pally, at worst you can take another floor, ez pz even with velious hp. It was faster then dock groups exp wise when hole was the ish, velks is better now. Bards can't disrupt the whole thing just claim a floor or ent if free.
Old 12-23-2022, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ the "skill threshholds" dig - like i havent done everything in this game already
You didn't kill warders, sorry you don't got. Hope that helps.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't kill warders, sorry you don't got. Hope that helps.
It helped. Merry Xmas you filthy animal.