Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 11-22-2022, 04:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"...and I've tried to provoke them."

You are not Kittens material. Bye
Hey friend, you forgot to answer my question.
Old 11-22-2022, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Its closed bidding, three different tiers of loots depending on the value, your own toons share DKP and earn DKP for one "account", two mains allowed, but unlimited high tier raid toons provided you get them the required level (60) and gear (resist gear, pots, etc).
Old 11-22-2022, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its closed bidding, three different tiers of loots depending on the value, your own toons share DKP and earn DKP for one "account", two mains allowed, but unlimited high tier raid toons provided you get them the required level (60) and gear (resist gear, pots, etc).
Appreciate the info. But how do mains differ from other non-main high tier raid toons in terms of spending DKP? Can someone outbid a main to gear a non-main?

Also wondering if the casual raiding stuff on the OP from way back is still relevant. Hate/fear/kael/tov etc. generally on Fridays and Sundays? Thanks.
Old 11-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

High end raid tier = feral. To achieve that tier you must have a certain level of resists 130/100/100, wort pots, null pots, tash sticks for melee, those kinds of things, and level 60. Iirc you can have as many feral toons as you want as long as they meet the pre reqs. For bidding purposes, that tier of toons can bid on anything just as a main can.

We do community night on Wednesday’s which are the casual kind of raids you are referring to. So ya we still hit that stuff.

P.S. sorry I was snide
Old 11-22-2022, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Yeah I was just joking but no worries. Thanks for filling me in.
Old 11-24-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure it’s something that can be disclosed to the public. I’m not an officer though so just a hunch.

All I know is for casual raiders we get a lot of great gear. For the diehard raiders the system allows them to stay in front of the casuals. They are always trying to balance that system.

I can’t play nights or weekends. In a couple years I’ve picked up a couple vindi bps and a bunch of Ntov weapons. No complaints, it’s a fun crew.
Old 01-19-2023, 05:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

This Guild Is Full Of Nothing But Awesome People! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (Gotcha, Didn't I?) I Recently Joined "Kittens Who Say Meow" And Couldn't Be Any Happier. Awesome Guild! Awesome People! Thanks For Accepting Me Into The Family!
Old 02-16-2023, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

I miss Shyye updates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2023, 02:18 AM
Sarnak

Default /wave

It's been months and months and Months AND MONTHS since I've logged on here and randomly today I decide to log in. First thing I see is Camien's post, awwww!

Well, here you go, for old time's sake, take a trip down P99 memory lane. Here's a few screenshots of some of Kittens' first dragon kills to raiding with Divinity way back in the day. Enjoy!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-12-2023, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Was recommended this guild as I'm a more casual player looking for a lighter raid schedule in the future. I work Fridays, but Sundays is generally open for me. Working on a Druid right now, eventually plan to either reroll my Ranger or start up a Bard.

How would I know if I'm a good fit for Kittens?