Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 01-25-2023, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

Cool Classic feat request: Non-droppable xfer, pp wipe

If not attending to Red -- how about at least allow us the classic mechanic of transferring a char out of pvp to non-pvp? The only reason mentioned earlier when someone previously asked was it would mess up the economy.

Np, let's fix this: NO DROP ONLY xfers, droppable items/pp wipe.

Let us get away from this swamp of no hope! We had no idea it would get low pop/abandoned when we first joined.

I understand not letting us go to Green, but at least Blue? Allow us to use our time spent in leveling our chars.
Old 01-25-2023, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

I support any and all staff actions related to red as 6 years of inaction is pretty sad for us.

Best action would be to announce a new server which means red one can at least eventually get merged with that.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-25-2023, 07:42 AM
Banned

I feel bad for the Red bros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2023, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support any and all staff actions related to red as 6 years of inaction is pretty sad for us.

Best action would be to announce a new server which means red one can at least eventually get merged with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief419 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If not attending to Red -- how about at least allow us the classic mechanic of transferring a char out of pvp to non-pvp? The only reason mentioned earlier when someone previously asked was it would mess up the economy.

Np, let's fix this: NO DROP ONLY xfers, droppable items/pp wipe.
Agree with this ^^^ totally should be a thing.

Quote:
Let us get away from this swamp of no hope! We had no idea it would get low pop/abandoned when we first joined.

I understand not letting us go to Green, but at least Blue? Allow us to use our time spent in leveling our chars.
This is a personal problem of yours. Red is fine. It's chill. There's lots to do. Especially if you don't mind soloing some. Or have limited play time anyway. And the people on red are quality.

Quality vs quantity. And different goals here m8. An unhealthy obsession with ringwar is really bad! Unironic Thoughts and prayers! 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel bad for the Red bros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't. Red is Valhalla.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-25-2023 at 09:08 AM..
Old 01-28-2023, 02:07 PM
Aviak

Red is jacked, an escape route for players who wish to stay in the P99 universe would be great.

I love Red, I'll stay there forever, but I'm not running around blind pretending it's ok. It's a cesspool of bad ideas and neglect. An exit for players who need out would be most excellent. The loss of tradeable goods/plat seems like a fair price to pay.

My only issue would be that some kind of timer would need to exist before you can xfer your toon, or else the Bluebies will run over to Red, get to 60 and xfer because we have increased XP gain. If you said the acct must be 60 days or 90 days old, that might help resolve the issue.

Marto - 60 Halfling Druid
Fratus - 40 Dwarven Paladin

--Red Server--

Smarrto - 60 Iksar Necro
Mardo - 60 Dwarven Cleric

Old 01-28-2023, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

"Jacked" Is a bit extreme it's better than blue and green end game for sure lawl.
Old 01-28-2023, 02:21 PM
Aviak

Something can better than Blue and Green and still be jacked. And it's "better-ness" is highly subjective. I prefer Red, but if you don't like the toxicity or the power gap then yeah, go to Blue/Green where that's not an issue.

My main point was that a time-window would need to exist as well to prevent abuse of the xfers so that staff aren't flooded with requests.

Marto - 60 Halfling Druid
Fratus - 40 Dwarven Paladin

--Red Server--

Smarrto - 60 Iksar Necro
Mardo - 60 Dwarven Cleric

Old 01-28-2023, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Wink

Unfortunately you choose the red server. Server transfers are not in our timeline. Hope this helps. #KeepItClassic
Old 01-28-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Soon we'll have a new green, just start over there.
Old 01-28-2023, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Voted no