Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-18-2022, 04:39 PM
Banned

well it is because this is a public forum that anyone who has an account can speak on
Old 04-18-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well it is because this is a public forum that anyone who has an account can speak on
Looks like you answered your own question[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-18-2022 at 04:49 PM..
Old 02-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Banned

Cool

Got em
Old 02-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got em
Did you just get unbanned again LMAO
Old 02-01-2023, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

*yawn* Do something never been done before. Bunch of goobers with no imagination and brown-colored socks. Unimpressed =D
Old 02-01-2023, 05:43 PM
Aviak

I don't care if they were to repop Kerafyrm on occasion, it would be fun and hopefully make the zone discoverable by people who dont want to partake in the only other viable substitute these days(Pay to win TLP), but I have done the content before and while it is fun it isn't in the cards for everyone now as it was back then if you have a life outside of Norrath that comes first in general.

What would be absolutely wonderful and almost a guaranteed way to refresh the Decade+ population of Project 1999 would be a full restart. Full Fresh Servers. If you were to retire Blue server and put a shelf life on Green while simultaneously announcing Fresh starts for both PvE and PvP Servers, it would be a death knell for some but I believe a boon to many who want it and some who would join for the first time in two decades after hearing it was on the horizon.

I would love to see the perma camped hold on the status quo be removed and a new page begun. I didn't play Blue, and dont get me wrong, I have enjoyed my time on Project 1999 since I started in Early 2020 on Green, but I think the next logical step If the true intent was to recapture the essence of those old days we cherish so much would be to for lack of a better word, delete the Pixel hoarders Cache while giving them an opportunity to prove their mettle on new beginning. I have a lot of cool stuff on Green and I have enjoyed the journey, but at the end and now it is undeniably a non classic extension of itself and I would love to give it all up for a fresh start that is run by the GMs we have here.

One thing TLPs have gotten right and the main reason they continue to release new Progression servers each year(and turn a profit) is because fun happens on the journey through memories made with the allies and adversaries on our path. This is my opinion and my dream for Project 1999 in the coming years. An end to an Era of one project and the beginning of what could be in a new start on Norrath reborn with all inhabitants on a level playing field with only the bonds of fellowship from another server to bind them.

Who can really wait for Legacy camps 2.0?!?!?!? Amirite? I wasn't prepared on Green but I got you sweaty sock puppets on the next go round!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care if they were to repop Kerafyrm on occasion, it would be fun and hopefully make the zone discoverable by people who dont want to partake in the only other viable substitute these days(Pay to win TLP), but I have done the content before and while it is fun it isn't in the cards for everyone now as it was back then if you have a life outside of Norrath that comes first in general.

What would be absolutely wonderful and almost a guaranteed way to refresh the Decade+ population of Project 1999 would be a full restart. Full Fresh Servers. If you were to retire Blue server and put a shelf life on Green while simultaneously announcing Fresh starts for both PvE and PvP Servers, it would be a death knell for some but I believe a boon to many who want it and some who would join for the first time in two decades after hearing it was on the horizon.

I would love to see the perma camped hold on the status quo be removed and a new page begun. I didn't play Blue, and dont get me wrong, I have enjoyed my time on Project 1999 since I started in Early 2020 on Green, but I think the next logical step If the true intent was to recapture the essence of those old days we cherish so much would be to for lack of a better word, delete the Pixel hoarders Cache while giving them an opportunity to prove their mettle on new beginning. I have a lot of cool stuff on Green and I have enjoyed the journey, but at the end and now it is undeniably a non classic extension of itself and I would love to give it all up for a fresh start that is run by the GMs we have here.

One thing TLPs have gotten right and the main reason they continue to release new Progression servers each year(and turn a profit) is because fun happens on the journey through memories made with the allies and adversaries on our path. This is my opinion and my dream for Project 1999 in the coming years. An end to an Era of one project and the beginning of what could be in a new start on Norrath reborn with all inhabitants on a level playing field with only the bonds of fellowship from another server to bind them.

Who can really wait for Legacy camps 2.0?!?!?!? Amirite? I wasn't prepared on Green but I got you sweaty sock puppets on the next go round!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don’t got
Old 02-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah850 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Calm down lady. If Rogean decides that is the path, he shall take it. Sorry you didn't win.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got em
Lulz with the 10 month old thread necro, lol
Old 02-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Banned

true thread necro'er deleted their post lol or was ban forum posts wiped