Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-04-2023, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure but those have fun complex and unique texturing and lots of z axis design, traps, slippy floors
wait have you ever been to dalnir lmao

it probably has some of the most brutal trap floors in the game ngl
Old 02-04-2023, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

A note to anyone reading this thread: literally every "person" posting so far is just one person, with mental problems.

Please do not post in this thread: it only encourages them by giving them attention.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:16 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2023, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

He's got mental problems too, but at least he's a different poster than the first eleven.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:34 PM
Banned

Old 02-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait have you ever been to dalnir lmao

it probably has some of the most brutal trap floors in the game ngl
argument clinger detected, uh oh

rent the traps just trigger'd mob spawns? I forgot. zones still ugly and cheapo in terms of artwork
Old 02-04-2023, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A note to anyone reading this thread: literally every "person" posting so far is just one person, with mental problems.

Please do not post in this thread: it only encourages them by giving them attention.
is is really one person? cause i watched a stream like a month ago and heard like 5 different voices in a discord channel.

no troll cause i assume your an actual fucking adult, maybe contact a mod or a 1-800 number about it instead of trolling obv mentally ill people. at least i feel bad when i do it. chief.

Old 02-04-2023, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
argument clinger detected, uh oh

rent the traps just trigger'd mob spawns? I forgot. zones still ugly and cheapo in terms of artwork
Just pointing out the truth. I liked Dalnir because they made it a hot zone when I was a kid and my friends and I all went there and had a lot of fun (I think it was the first time I had ever seen the sperm or goo creatures).

But the trap doors don't spawn mobs. You eventually come to some religious shrine area, I think they call it the church, but if you're not careful you'll fall through the floor. You basically fall into a crypt that is much more sophisticated. It's sort like Howling Stones visually, and it's a pretty dangerous area for people who unexpectedly fell down there. But this entire 2nd floor is more complicated than the entirety of Befallen, but if you aren't careful, you'll fall down into an even scarier area that kind of reminds me of Maraudon from WoW.

This area is way more dangerous, and even has a high level Shadow Knight who can one shot you with harm touch when you try to exit. The lore for this zone is a lot more strong, in the sense that it actually exists. There are giant test tubes with failed experiments and stuff, and the chance for the random no drop Monk gear made it really exciting too since at the time, that gear was considered pretty decent and also looked like Cured Silk, which made it more appealing.

Even the way the crypt is hidden involved a lot more thought than most zones IMHO. That's why they made it a hot zone, I think most players never discovered it. Saying Dalnir is just some lazy tube dungeon is like saying Sol B is too because both entrance areas are similar, but become a lot more interesting as you venture in.
Old 02-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Except all of us have been seen on cam and regularly voice chat with one another on a live stream while playing the game. We're more real than pretty much anyone else here. We all have pretty extensive digital foot prints too.
Old 02-04-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except all of us have been seen on cam and regularly voice chat with one another on a live stream while playing the game. We're more real than pretty much anyone else here. We all have pretty extensive digital foot prints too.
sorry you don't got thigh gap